Bondita steps down?

Pandit scolded Bondita very badly and left the house after saying he can't teach her anymore.

However, Trilochan thinks that Bondita did something mischievous.

Trilochan: What have you done Bahu?

Bondita: Kaka sasurji please belive me I haven't done anything wrong. I behaved so well.

Trilochan: Then why he said like that? He even walked out furiously. I told you many times, you must not make pandits angry.

Bondita: Kaka sasurji, please listen me once. I will explain you what had happened.

Trilochan: Enough Bahu. Pandits are true to dharm. They will never lie. You did something wrong that's why he walked out. My god, whole of our pride is going to fly in air on challenge day.

He walked inside the house furiously.

Bihari: Malik ji, i think we must hear from her side once.

Trilochan: No need, Bihari. Go bring my tea.

Bondita thinks: No one here believes me. If it was my amma house then they would atleast listened me once.

She cries.

Dhittam dhittam sad version plays..

~In Room~

Anirudh is looking at Mini's photo and thinking on something.

His Imagination appeared.

Imagination: Helo, Mr. Anirudh, what you are thinking?

Anirudh: Now why you came here? Just leave me alone.

Imagination: I didn't came here you only invited me by overthinking.

Anirudh: I don't need to hear anything from you. Just get rid off.

Imagination: Arey yar, stop thinking first. Then I will leave from here.

Anirudh grasps his hair and shouts like something else. He even hits the near by table.

His imagination laughed at him.

Anirudh: Stop it! Enough!

Imagination: You stop it, Mr. Coward Anirudh Roy Chaudhary.

Anirudh: Coward?

Imagination: Not only coward, you are dumb, you are cheater and you are criminal.

Anirudh: What the hell?

Imagination: Yes, you are a cheater. You are cheating yourself, you are cheating a woman and you are cheating a small girl.

Anirudh glares at his imagination.

Imagination: Wow, how do you became so normal like other men? You always wanted to be unique hn na? But now a days you are behaving like a typical Indian men. Infact you steeped very low than others.

Anirudh: Oh my god, what are you saying? Stop blabbering.

Imagination: I am telling the truth. Your went mad. You married Bondita, you promised infront of everyone that you will make her to shine bright but did you take any steps for that? What do you think, by telling stuffs out of the mouth you can achieve it?

Anirudh: I knew my promises.

Imagination: Well, if so then what is the matter with Saudamini?

Anirudh: She is my love.

Imagination: What about Bondita then? Saudamini is your love, okay I accept it. You will run behind her hereafter, who will take of your wife sorry zimmedar?