Again to Madras

~Its morning~

~In Tulsipur~

Anirudh and Bihari are all set to travel.

Trilochan: Now a days you are not obeying my words Anirudh. I told you not to go anywhere but you and this idiot Bihari booked tickets for Madras. That too just for a single sign.

Anirudh: Kaka, make while the sunshines! You taught us this, then what happened to you now?

Trilochan: I am completely fine but i think you are not okay. It seem like someone is waiting for you in Madras and you are going there with Haveli as a reason. Am i right.

Bihari: Sahi...

Anirudh stares at him and nods no.

Trilochan: Kya sahi?

Bihari: It is not sahi I told Nahi. You misheard it, Malik ji.

He gave a fake smile.

Trilochan: I really don't know what's going on. But don't try to fool me and yes our prides are important than anything. Your activities must not make us to bend down before someone.

Anirudh: Uh Oh, Kaka. Morning itself why you are preaching philosophy? You know very well that governor is very busy and we don't know when he will meet people again. My instinct says that this is the right time to meet him.

Trilochan looks on.

Anirudh thinks: Durga ma, he must but stop us now.

Trilochan: You have planned it and I am sure you will not listen to me now. Let me see whether your stubborness wins or not. You must return here only with governor's sign or else just go away somewhere else. Especially you Bihari!

He yelled and walked away.

Bihari: If not to come here then where will I go?

Anirudh: He is just kidding, let's not waste time. Come lets go.

Bihari nodded and went with him.

~In das haveli~

Sumati and Bondita are discussing. Bondita is lying on Sumati's lap. She is caressing her.

Sumati: Bondita, listen. After marriage you will go to your husband's house and it will be your house forever.

Bondita: What will happen to our house then? Can't i come here again?

Sumati: Yeah you can but...

Bondita: Tell me amma, can't I come here again?

Sumati: Hn, during festival times you can come here only if your in laws allow you. I hope your husband is a very good man.

Bondita: Have you seen him before?

Sumati: No.

Bondita: Then how do you conclude that he is a good man, amma?

Sumati: Bondita, his looks tell everything.

Bondita: What if he is not a good man but a bad one who loves to treat girls a bad way? What if he beats me after marriage?

Sumati closed her mouth.

Sumati: He won't beat you in fact you must behave good with him and his family. Even if he beats also you must accept it.

Bondita: Why?

Sumati: Because he is your husband. Husband is equal to God. You must respect him and should worship him daily. You must touch his feet and must get his blessings daily to be a good wife.

Bondita: Husband is equal god? Then why we are worshiping different gods instead of doing puja to husband? Why you are not doing puja to appa then?

Sumati: Sssh! Some questions do not have answers. You must follow the tradition.

Bondita: Who wrote this traditions? Why everything is against girls?

Sumati: Bondita, promise me.

Bondita: For what amma?

Sumati: You should question like this to your husband at any cost. You must accept silently to whatever he speak.

Bondita: What if he says day time is due to moon and not because of sun? Should I believe it too?

Sumati laughs, on seeing her Bondita too laughs.

But soon, Sumati gets emotional and stopped laughing.

Sumati: My Chellam is going to be a wife of someone soon. Her relation with her amma and appa is going to come to an end. Bondita, you will speak to us via telephone na?

Her eyes filled with tears.

Bondita: Why ma you are saying that my relation with you will come to an end? Your blood is running in me then how will I become a stranger to you?

Sumati nods no and goes out of her room with teary eyes.

Bondita: Kadavule, give me some magic powers so that I can change all the bad and evil traditions from the society.

~In kitchen~

Kalindi is looking after the catering list.

Bhaumik: Amma, is there anything left?

Kalindi: Everything is incomplete here. I don't know what your wife is doing. She could not give us an heir then she should do her chores well atleast.

Bhaumik: Amma, now why you are speaking unwantedly? We are speaking about catering here and you are speaking about heir.

Kalindi: Heir is important, tomorrow your daughter will go away then who will take care of you both during your old age?

Bondita: Won't i take care of my parents?

She said from behind. She came there to have some biscuits.

Kalindi: Aana adichi Valakanum, ponna pudici valakanum(Thodi baat thodi Laat tabhi samjhi aurat jaat)! Don't you have a common manners that you should not interfere in when two are speaking?

Bondita: I... i am sorry, aachima.

Kalindi: Go and do some other works. Learn to cook. Or else your in laws will send you out.

Bondita fears on hearing it.

Bhaumik: Ma, please. Don't scare her. Bondita, Chellam, go and play. Appa will come and speak to you after wards.

Bondita goes out from there with an upset face.

Bhaumik: Ma, she is going to be other family's girl soon. Then why you are yelling at her often? Let her leave this house with a happy face. Please don't scold her until her marriage gets completed. Please!

He walks away. Kalindi stares at him.

On other side, Anirudh and Bihari are on way to Madras. They are traveling via express which will reach madras in 8 hours itself.

By tomorrow morning they both will land in Madras railway station.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️