Bondita found something

Bondita saved Anirudh from the Chandelier. However Anirudh doubts on by looking at the Star pendant, she lies to him.

Meanwhile Pandit says that everything happened indicates abshagun.

Already Trilochan will believe everything and now pandit itself saying it.

Everyone are looking at Pandit in a shocked face except Bondita.

Trilochan: Pan...pandit ji...kya...abshagun?

Pandit: Your Bahu is angry with you all. Her soul is roaming for revenge.

Bondita looks on.

Pandit: This is total abshagun to Roy Chaudharys. She will not spare anyone of you.

Bondita smirked.

Trilochan: Why, why she is angry on us?

Pandit: I don't know. To find it I need to lead many puja.

Trilochan: Do it, pandit ji. How many puja you want to do? You do everything. Don't miss anything.

Pandit: Hn, but it will cost more. Are you ready to pay?

Bondita and Anirudh's face changed on hearing it.

Bondita thinks: Well, he is targeting for money now.

Trilochan: No matter how much it costs, i am ready to pay but please find the reasons soon and help us in compensating her anger.

Pandit: Mmm.... Now as an advance give me 50 rupees.

Trilochan: Ji, hn.

He takes money from his packet.

Anirudh: Nahi, Kaka. He is just speaking these things to get money from us.

Trilochan: Chup! Don't speak like this about pandits.

He gives money to him. Pandit gets it.

Anirudh angrily went to his room.

Trilochan: Ji, we will be waiting for you. If you need more money then please ask me but don't miss any of the puja.

Pandit nodded and turned behind and smirked. Bondita noticed it.

Trilochan: Bihari, ask the servants to clean this mess. Kanika, distribute these food to home girls.

He looks at Durga ma with moist eyes.

Pandit goes out from there.

Bondita thinks: Who is he? Why he is lying to them? If he is a real pandit then he would have not asked for money but....

She decides to follow him. But Devi stopped her.

Devi: Where are you going?

Bondita: Devi your are right. This pandit looks suspicious. I am going to follow him.

Devi: What?!

Bondita walks from there.

Devi: Wait, let me also come.

Bondita: No, no one should doubt on me. You stay here and handle everything until I return.

She said and runs behind the pandit.

As Bondita doubted he is not a real pandit. When reached near forest, he removes his wig, moustache and brown towel.

Bondita is shocked. He enters the forest. Bondita follows him.

After sometime, they both reached deep forest. A hut is there.

Bondita thinks: Hut in middle of the forest?