Broken Soul

While Anirudh and Bondita is busy in decorations for Trilochan's birthday, Batuk enters there with Mini and Krishn.

Anirudh is extremely shocked on seeing her. Bondita is faint.

Batuk: This woman, this criminal, she faked her death again just like she used to. She fooled us.

Anirudh is holding Bondita in his arms so he didn't made a move.

Trilochan: What's going here Batuk?

Batuk: Kaka, she is the reason behind everything that Roy Chaudharys went on. She is the only reason. From the beginning till now this filthy woman is the reason.

Trilochan steps forward but staring at her. Mini is locked on so she can't move.

Trilochan: How dare you, Saudamini? Don't you feel ashamed? You faked your death again? What in the world are you? You literally can't be categorised as woman. You aren't fit to be as a woman.

Mini smirked. Bondita opened her eyes.

Bondita: Wh.. what happened to me? Did I faint again?

Anirudh: It's alright, you are safe. Stay here, I have something to do with that woman.

He points at Mini, Bondita looks at her. She again gets some of the flashbacks and her head starts to ache.

Bondita: What is this? What's happening with me? I feel like i know this woman. Who is she?

She pressed her head and sat down on the floor.

Mini thinks: Why is she so weird? Why she pretends like a stranger to me? Is she alright?

Batuk: Kaka, this time we must not leave her to police. We will kill her by our hands. Let's avenge all our sorrows by killing her.

Binoy is looking at everything from his room with a great fear. Mini looks at him with her corner eyes.

Trilochan: No Batuk, we can't take that sin. Let's find some other way to get rid off this merciless....

Before even he could finish his words Anirudh pointed gun over her chest.

Trilochan: Anir...

Anirudh: Kaka, let me!

Trilochan looks on.

Anirudh: Anyways you are going to die but before that I just wanna ask you some questions.

Mini: Anyways i am going to die then why should I answer you, Mr. Anirudh Roy Chaudhary?

Anirudh loads the bullet.

Krishn: No... No... You can't kill my aunty. No... Don't do it.

Anirudh: What?!

Batuk: From the time I found them he was behaving like a mad. He lost his memories just like Bondita.

Mini thinks: Bondita lost her memories?

Anirudh: Batuk, take him away from here. Let me deal with this woman first.

Batuk nodded and took krishn from there to a store room and locked him there. Then he returns to hall.

Mini: Anirudh, why are you waiting? Just trigger it. I am too tired of running from your family.

Anirudh: Why you changed like this Saudamini?

Mini looks on.

Anirudh: You are not the one who i know. You have changed a lot. You remember? You were afraid of blood in your childhood but today? Today you became a blood sucking monster. Why? Why Saudamini?

Mini: You know the reason Anirudh now just stop asking these silly questions.

Anirudh: Even if I know it, no problem. Let's hear it again once more before you die.

Mini looks on, Anirudh stares.

Mini: I am changed on my own will Anirudh, you changed me. You are the only reason.

Anirudh looks on.

Mini: Each one of the Roy Chaudharys are reason for my today's character, including your dead mother Kalyani.

Anirudh's eyes widened.

Mini: You asked me "remember"? Now let me ask you! Do you remember what your Kaka, baba and maa told during our childhood? They always keep saying Saudamini will marry Anirudh.

Anirudh: This is not the answer for my question.

Mini: This is! This is, Anirudh! From my young age i was dreaming of our wedding day but all went in vein. Have you ever felt the pain of love failure?

Anirudh's eyes became soft. Batuk, Trilochan, Somnath's family, Bondita and Binoy are looking at her.

Mini: Even though you know i was waiting for you in London you dared to marry that madrasi girl. You say I am Roy Chaudharys betrayer, now let me say, let me say aloud, Roy Chaudharys are betrayers. You all betrayed me.

Anirudh looks on.

Mini: If you are angry upon me just because of your love then same with my side too, hn na Anirudh? Just like you are fighting for your love I am too fighting here. Difference is, you have your family but I am fighting alone.

Anirudh: Love? What is love? Don't ever utter that word again. You don't know what true love is.

Mini: Marrying an unknown child to save her from riots by betraying your love and then leading a peaceful life with that child by ditching your original love is true love you say?

Anirudh is dumbstruck. He recalls all the events right from Bondita's marriage.

Mini: Anirudh, if I am the reason for your family's tragedies then you too are equally share my position.

Batuk: Enough Saudamini, you are going over board!

Anirudh's eyes gets wet.

Mini: If evrything is legal for you to save Bondita then everything is legal for me to get my love back. After all, it is a different way but for same thing.

His hands starts to shiver on hearing Saudamini's confessions.

Kanika thinks: What she is saying sounds mean to me right now. If we go back and dig up the starting point then that was Barrister Babu's fault. But for that sake i can't support Mini, after all whatever she did.

Trilochan: What are you looking at Anirudh? She is just playing victim card. Don't hear to her stupid words. She nearly killed Bondita two times.

Anirudh is just looking at Mini in silence, his gun is still in her chest.

Mini: I said what I said. That's all I can give you all right now. It's your wish, anyhow I want to die, I am literally tired of everything. Tired of fake friend, fake people, fake love, fake world!

Anirudh slowly takes back his gun with tears but she caught it along with his hands and again placed it on her chest.

Mini: If today could be my last day then let it be in your hands, Anirudh.

Her eyes became moist. Anirudh looks on and nods no.

Batuk: Don't listen to her dada, she has something cruel inside her mind right now and I am damn sure.

Mini: No matter how bad and cruel a woman is, she can never fake her love. No matter how stone hearted she is, she could never control her emotions in front of her love.

Tears rolls down from Mini and Anirudh's left eye.

Mini: Let's ends this here, Anirudh.

She takes out Anirudh's hand from the gun gently by looking at his eyes and triggers it on her chest.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️