Drunken Anirudh 🤭

Bondita and Anirudh are sleeping peacefully.

Batuk comes there accidentally enters the room without knocking.

Atonce he looked at them, he turned back in awkward.

Batuk: Shiv... Shiv... Shiv... Thank god, Kaka is not there.

He blushed and locked the door from outside then left the place. Mini comes upstairs to enter Anirudh's room but Batuk stopped him.

Batuk thinks: I must stop this witch at any cost from spoiling their moment.

Mini: Who was that girl? Is that Anita? How did she came out?

Batuk: What are you blabbering? Who is Anita? Oh that girl, hn? She is in jail right?

Mini: Hn, but i saw her here.

Batuk: Are you mad? How she will be here? Now only I saw her in court.

Mini: What?! Why did you went to court?

Batuk: Regarding my friends case and that's none of your business. Now come with me, I want to tell you something.

He drags her with him.

Mini: Batuk, leave me. I want to look after Anirudh.

Batuk took her to kitchen and gave her a tea mixed with sleeping powder.

Mini: What sudden love??!

Batuk: Anyways you are going to be my boudi and no one can stop it I think so. That's why I am trying to be good with you.

Mini smirked.

Batuk: You know what dada told me today?

She nods no.

Batuk: I will say it but only if you drink this. It was about your love only.

Mini's lips widened.

Mini: Really?

Batuk: Hn.

Without thinking anything, she gulped the tea.

Mini: Now say, what did he told?

Batuk: Not here, I will tell that in your room. Come lets go there. It's a very secret.

Mini nodded. They both walked towards her room. All the way, she struggles to walk cus of sleep powder.

Atonce entering the room, she fell on the bed and went to deep sleep.

Batuk: Better Die!!!

He locked the door with a smirk and walked away.

~In Room~

Anirudh opened his eyes slowly. He gained his half consciousness but still effect of drinks is there.

He feels a sharp pain on his arms. So he tries to lift his arms ho but couldn't.

He turned to his right and is starlted, stunned and confused to look at Bondita next to him.

He thinks that it might be the effect of alcohol.

He took his arm away from Bondita forcibly making Bondita to wake.

She turned here and there and then opened her eyes only to look at Anirudh.

Anirudh still thinks that she is just his imagination. She looks at him silently.

Anirudh: Hey, I know very well that you are my imagination. I might have drunk but i am stable now. Go away from my room. If real Bondita comes to know about this then she will fight with me for this too. I am not ready for that.