Truth is out

~Morning~

Saudamini lights up the diyas of Durga's shrine. Binoy is sitting in wheel chair near by.

Anirudh comes down by looking at them and stands behind Binoy. Batuk also comes there.

Batuk: Why are you doing this? Kaka would never like to see strangers doing our puja.

Saudamini: Batuk, I am not stranger. Soon i am going to be your boudi.

Batuk: In your dreams?? Bondita is my only boudi and she will be.

Saudamini: She is dead. And that marriage was an illegal. Anirudh loved me, loves me and will love me.

Anirudh turned aside. Mini starts to take aarti but Batuk stops her.

Batuk: You don't have to take aarti. Don't have to do puja. Just keep the Diya down.

Mini: Uh oh, Anirudh please make him understand the reality.

Batuk gives a death stare. Amidst of their argument, Anirudh gets the Diya from her hand. Mini's smile reduced.

Anirudh: This is not the place to argue.

He starts to take aarti. Batuk smirked.

~In Kalindi's place

Devi looks at the time it is 4.30 am.

Devi: Let me get the milk. Aachima will ask for tea when she wakes up.

She takes a milk jar and comes out of the house only to get shocked.

Everywhere in the village there is a poster saying, "Anita is a traitor, she is a murderer".

She is shocked and even notices the poster in their house too. With rage she tears everything.

She tears the posters from the near by houses and walls and also notices two men who are paying pasting the posters.

Devi: Stop it, Stop it, I said.

She tears the posters which they pasted on the wall.

Man 1: Don't interfere in this. This is the tradition of Tulsipur. We always paste the warning poster of the criminals like this.

Devi: She is not the criminal.

Man 2 tries to paste the poster again.

Devi: I said stop!!

She gets all the posters from them and is about to tear it.

Man 2: How dare you!! Why are you supporting this murder? Are you her partner?

Man 1: I think yes, that's why she is boiling like this.

Man 2 smirked and looks at her from top to bottom.

Man 2: Oh so the reason of her hotness is boiling for this traitor? Well, then lets get warm from her hotness. It's so cold here.

He smirked evilly. Devi is afraid. They two steps forward towards her, she steps backward and nods no.

Man 1 tries to catch her saree but a hand from behind stopped him. It is none other than our Batuk.

He pushed him down.

Batuk: How dare you, rascals!!

He beats them front and back aggressively. Devi is stunned. Those two men escaped from there.

Batuk: I told you not to come out of that house right?

Devi looks on.

Batuk: Come inside first.