Chapter 2

They ate their food until Kayla interrupted.
"Um... Leila" She paused to look at her facial expression.
"When will you have a boyfriend?You are bored and I can see it."She winked and continued.

Her expression was cool yet a hint of embarrassment had circulated all over.

"Look. I don't have time for that and focus on your music notes and the violins and the rest."

Her mother kicked her from below and it made her quiet.
After some time, Kayla stood up holding her bowl.

"Well I hope you take my advice and stop being a holy-holy person after all Adam and Eve were created firstly."

Susan,her mother held her spoon and aimed it at Kayla. Seeing the spoon alone made her run to the kitchen.

"Mom am I an embarrassment?"
Leila asked.

"Oh Leila"Susan held her hand."No you are not and don't think about what your sister said. She can be a pain in the neck but she's funny and quite tough so don't put your mind to it."

"Okay."She smiled in reply.

"I just hope that someone teaches her a lesson so that she will become cool for once."

They all laughed not knowing that she was right behind them.
"And I hope that that person does not live to do that."

She went angrily to her room after she was done.

The two left the dining table and headed to their rooms afterwards.

All alone in her room, Kayla paced angrily wondering what they had just said.

"I can't believe this. They want me to be like them?No way. That will never happen."
So with that she changed into her cute but exotic wine night gown and sat on her bed.
"Oh dad."She sadly said and stroked her hair."if only you were alive."
Her eyes fell on the picture frame she took with her father.

"Don't worry I will not let my anger rule me after all it was a promise I had taken.

She gently kissed the picture and went to close her windows when she suddenly saw a figure dashed quickly before her.

Out of fear she could not move but she then gathered the courage and hurriedly closed the windows and pulled down the heavy wine curtains.

"It's going to be just fine."She assured herself."Be the tough girl."

She quickly got into her bed and used the bedsheet as her shield and closed her eyes real tight.

"Well actions speak better than words so yeah I'm scared but it till be just fine."

She shut her eyes until she finally let darkness take over.

Meanwhile a shadow crept over the room. It was a male shadow but it's shadow was darker than the normal one.

It continued until it finally got in. He walked all over the room and saw poor Kayla on the bed.
He smiled devilishly and sat really gently on the bed.

*****
Hi you all. The real battle has just begun. So please continue to dive deeper into this book and have all your questions answered.
And in case you don't like the flow of the book you can choose to stop reading but please don't say any bad thing about my book.
Thank you for choosing this book to read.
Lots of endless love to all.
💖💗💕
From the writer,
Ephraimia Sers.