Chapter 3

He was wearing a dark hoodie attire and his anorak alone blocked his face.

He sat beside her bed and caressed her hair to her soft brown cheeks to her neck.

He continued it for some time and Kayla opened her eyes.

She was not in the present and did not notice the one beside her but feeling her mattress sink alone gave her the idea.

"Who are you and what the hell are you doing in my room"She asked scared.

But he did not care to mind her. Just admiring the cute goddess lying on the bed.

"I said who are you?"
Seeing the he was not ready to answer she quickly stood up from the bed and was about to run to the door when he appeared from behind and closed her mouth up.

"You want to know who I am right?"He asked in a low quick tone."You saw me from your window and I'm here to kill you or else you will say it to everyone."

His answer made her eyes wide in alarm.
She bit him and pushed him away.
"Leave me alone before I pour some holy water on you."

Her statement alone almost made him laugh. With that alone he removed his anorak,went closer to her and quickly held her neck up.

"Don't play smart miss Africa. You don't know what I can do."He said angrily.

She tried screaming for Leila's help since her room was a bit closer to hers but the more she tried to scream,the more he tightened her neck.

"Call what or who you want. They won't help you with this tone of yours."

Quickly she dug her finger nails into his skin but that alone was not enough. His eyes turned golden and Kayla knew that if she still remains here then it will be her funeral.
So she worsened the case by pulling the skin in which she had dug her fingers in.

Immediately,with his hand still pressing her neck,he pinned her to the wall. Knowing what she would do next, he turned her and used his hand to hold her hands in front of her while the other hand held her mouth.

"You don't look like someone who can keep secrets at all."He spat.

She tried making some weird sounds and stamped on his leg.

Angrily,he held her tightly and immediately dug his fangs into her neck.

That night, Kayla cried like a baby but not even a sound was made since he had held her mouth so she collapsed since she could not endure the pain anymore.

He removed his fangs from her neck and placed her on the bed and sucked the remaining blood oozing down her neck.

He was quite surprised to see her still breathing. He really wanted to kill her but it did not come true.

So in order to arrange everything up,he kissed her forehead and erased her present memory.
The kiss generated a bright yellow light on her forehead.

He then touched her neck and with a wipe of his fingers,the wound had healed leaving a faint mark.