Chapter 54

In order according to the map,she mentioned each symbol one by one.

After mentioning the Sagittarius,all lights in her room went out, scaring her.

She was about to close the scroll and go to bed but saw the hidden map glowing in a yellow colour.

She slowly sat down and saw the hidden area in the map not knowing it was the domain of Edgar.

************
Kayla and Ezra had really enjoyed themselves real good.
As they walked by,a group of tough men blocked their way.

Ezra smartly turned back and saw the rest of them behind. Something might happen and blood might spill tonight.

Kayla,with her heart pounding, slowly went but was blocked by two men.

"Going somewhere?"One asked but she did not answer. She turned to see Ezra who looked at her like he knew what he could do.

"Hey."The other shouted and held her shoulders.

"Stop what you're doing."She said."What you're doing isn't right."

"Good."He said and the first man took a knife."Cause we are now about to do what's right."

Quickly,as he aimed the knife to cut her arm,she quickly pulled herself and kicked his abdomen, making him to bleed awfully.

She turned to Ezra and called but he turned only to receive a blow from behind on his head powerful enough to knock him down.

"Ezra!!!"She shouted."Please wake up."

The men grouped themselves and laughed at them as Kayla called for help.
It was seven forty-one as Kayla had watched on her smart watch.

If they don't hurry, people more worse than what they had seen will come.

Ezra woke up and immediately she helped him stand.

"You're okay?"She asked.

"I'm fine."He said and groaned at the pain in his head."Go."

"But...."

"I said go!"He shouted and immediately she took her violin case and hid, hoping to see him back alive.

"You want to kill someone?"He asked wickedly."Well that will be great."

He said and quickly dash pass them. They were shocked to see such speed but they still decided to kill the hell out of him.

They fought and fought as they exchanged blows with each other and finally sliced his arm.

"Are you a demon or what?"One shouted.

"Maybe."He said and quickly appeared behind him and bit his neck, causing him to die miserably.

The others begged for their lives  but he dark heart did not mind.
Unfortunately,he used the same procedure to eliminate them.

He scoffed seeing the dead bodies  in front of him."Greet the devil for me."

Kayla who heard their screams rushed to see but was shocked and speechless at what she had seen.

"Ezra what have you done?"

But he stood there and wiped his bloody mouth and turned to her.

The fear in her eyes made her to take a step back."You.... killed them."

"Let's go."He said and pulled her with him into a certain dark purple portal he just created.