Chapter 79

The four of them agreed and used the way out and headed to Kayla's house.

********
"What the hell..."Kayla said and stared at the screen seeing the four of them in the house.

"She said it was below the house."Astha said.

"Then we must find a possible clue to get us there."Lucy commented.

"Humans. So untrustworthy."Kayla said.
She watched as they roamed around the house looking tiredly for her.
It even got to the point where she sat in front of the screen and ate some food as she observed.

"Have you seen anything?"Vail asked.

"Just the background of the house."Astha replied.

"Let's just check the most common gateway to that."Tyson said."It can be at the back of picture frames or kitchen wardrobes."

"Yeah."

The search begun.

"That's very smart of him."Kayla said."But they can't see this place."

And with that,she stood up and headed outside.

********

"What are you guys doing here?"
Immediately they all turned, stunned to see her.

Astha went to her and attempted to hug her but Kayla went back.

"Astha please."She went back."What are you all doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in Getra?"

"I did not know what you were going through and I'm sorry for that but you can't stay here. You will only make things worse."Lucy said.

"And perhaps you know the solution to that."Kayla asked."I'm done. I'm done being there and seeing people as wicked as the devil. If you all want to continue, fine you can go but I'm staying here no matter what."

"Your sister is missing and your mother is with her. How will she feel if she sees you in this state?"
Astha asked and it felt a bit hurtful to Kayla."What if she comes back and sees you in a different way? How will she feel?"

"I have other things to think about."Kayla said and turned." That Janette has bought the shares of my dad's company and that alone is making things worse for me."

"Janette. How?"

"Of course she's the president's niece."Kayla cut her off."Just get out of here."

"Elias might come for you and..."

"Vail."She stopped him." I know that's why I'm staying here."

"But he's a demon. He's not human. He can just appear out of nowhere."Vail said."He saw you here and might see you again. If you don't come with us,your life can be in serious danger."

"Think of this very well."Tyson said."Any least mistake can put your life in jeopardy."

Without saying anything else,they left. Astha stared at her concerned friend hoping to see her again.
And with that,she left.

******
"No."Leinali said."Zenith is also here."

"What?!"The two said.

Ariana who was regaining her strength after the wild beating waved at Leinali surprising her.

There Leinali rushed and gave her a tight hug. The hug could tell she really missed her a lot and now that she was here, nothing bad will never happen to her.

"Why don't we take them to a after place."Ezra said."Wasting time will only make things worse."

The hug was over.
"Yes he's right."Leinali said."Take them outside and keep them safe there. I will deal with Zenith and Edgar."

In a nod,Ezra quickly dashed out with the trio.

*********
He left them in a certain area of the palace and there his sister wished him a good luck.
He shifted his gaze to Leila who looked speechless.

"Make sure no harm falls on my sister."

"Don't worry."She said."You have my trust."

And with that,he left.