Chapter 112.

She gathered her remaining courage and slowly went outside just hoping she does not get into trouble much difficult to escape.

Smartly,she removed her shoes and went.

Going here and there,she bumped into Ezra.

"Kayla."He whispered.

"Ezra."She quietly said and hugged him."I thought you would never come."

"Did he do anything harmful?"

"No."She said and broke the hug."But I have things to tell you."

Knowing someone will come,Ezra held Kayla's hand and took her into a small room.

"Petra is not a good person. She brought me here and will go to Zenith. She will tell him everything that goes on here but for her benefit,she will also help Edgar to rule your world."

"And...."

"I also heard Edgar is preparing on ruling Earth and Getra at the same time."She said."But she wants to convince him not to do that."

"That's why she's siding with him to rule Getra. So that he will not end up in the second realm."Ezra continued."Thank you for the information."

Without wasting much time,they went out only to see Elias some meters away from them.

"Ezra. It's been a while."

"Kayla let's go."

But the fear prevented her from going. Her life was already at risk and she did not want anyone else to be in that.

"Ezra...no I can't. If I leave,you can be in danger."She told him.

"I will not so let's go."

***********

Leila appeared in Getra with Vail.

"I will tell Leinali about your arrival."He said."Hope you still remember your room."

"Yes."She said and turned."Thank you Vail."

"You're welcome."

Thay all said and went their own ways.

************

After gladly crossing the river,the three laid themselves on the grass,tired and thinking of how they came out alive and breathing.

"But you guys almost made me lunch for that thing."July told them.

"What could we do? I can't carry you on my arms. At least be glad Asia was here to hold one hand of yours."

But he spat upon hearing that.

Asia stood up and called Leinali and that made Zenith and July stand up.
"Enchantress we are able to cross the river."

"Well done."She praised."As you move,you will see a small village nearby. Just blend in and don't tell them the reason as to why you're here."

"Aren't they friendly?"

"They are but for personal reasons, don't. They will spread it in per second and that's their disadvantage."

"Alright."Said Zenith.

"So we are going."July said.

"Of course. The earlier the better."Zenith told him.

***********
Leila looked at the palace and wondered how she had missed this place; how she had missed the people and of course... Zenith especially.

She went to her room and opened the wardrobe.
Her stuffs were there and she just smiled at it....until she noticed she was smiling at the wardrobe.

Without wasting much time,she headed out and wondered around with the determination of finding Kayla back.