Chapter 106.

All alone in the pool,he drifted his soul to another place.

And it was Getra.

*******

Edgar had the ability to drift his soul to another place even if his body would be in his room or hall.

Since he was an expert in that,he always had ways to get in.

Everything passed so quickly before him and he was not surprised.

The place was already spellbound.

There he saw the whole of Getra and its boundaries and entered its great and majestic palace-like mansion.

There,he passed through all the gates and corners and all but one.
The gate in which the old blank book was kept.

He shivered and did all his best to penetrate but that couldn't work.

He then shot his eyes open.

"Well.... that's unexpected."He said and stroke his hair."I have to find out what's in there."

And with that he came out of the pool and dressed.

*******

Leila and Astha were in the room tidying up when Astha decided to ask Leila of what they had spoken about.

"It's.... it's nothing."She replied not wanting to hear any of that.

"But I saw the seriousness in your mother's face. "She said."Just be careful around Zenith. What if he's not what you're thinking?"

"Astha please."She cut her off."He's not like that. Don't you see the help he's giving to us?"

Leila's words only could tell the feelings she had for him but she was just helping and that was what he did.

"I'm not saying he's a bad person but your mother knows what she's saying. And Kayla too."She convinced."Maybe they know what they see in him."

"Astha ...."

"You guys are close and I get that but he's the enemy of a great enemy. Being around with him can take our lives away. I'm just advising you so think through about it."

And with that,she laid on the bed.

Leila just folded her arms and gazed at the window, analyzing things carefully.

************

It had been days since the lockdown started.

Neither Zenith nor the test came to visit.
At first it was normal to them but as time passed on,it became a bit of a problem to the girls especially Leila.

Susan just passed her way to work,not even thinking of talking to Leila.

As for Kayla,she always sat under the summer hut reliving herself as she conversed with Ezra.

At times,Vail would come and visit Astha as Leila asked him about how things were going on.

"It's alright."He said."For the mean time Zenith will not be seeing you. He said he will be going on a journey so you don't have to worry."

"A journey.....where?"

"He has to retrieve the elemental sword. That's what he's preparing for."

She nodded in agreement."I'll be taking my leave then...."

And with that,she left with the two alone.

******

"Are you ready?"Leinali asked Zenith.

"I have to. I can't let this pass before me."He answered.