Chapter 105

There she turned."Or else he might use this to harm us."

Ezra and his sister appeared in the hall later.

"Ariana has something to say."He said.

She then narrated the whole vision to all of them and that made their thinking worse.

"Does it have something to do with Leila and her sister?"Leinali said.

"I'm sure."Ariana responded."Letting them stay there will make things worse."

"Are you saying we should bring them back?"

"Yes Enchantress. That is for the better."

July on the other hand was lost. He couldn't find the head and the tail of what they said.

"And who are those two you are talking about?"

"You'll see."Ezra told him."Very soon."

**********

In the evening......

Susan came back from work and headed upstairs.

The two sisters who were busily reading saw the look on their mother's face and they wondered what she was thinking.

Later she came and her gaze fell on Leila.

With that,she called.
"I have something to say to you all especially you Lei."

"And what's that?"Leila asked.

"I once said you and that guy should know yourselves. Well I don't want you to go anywhere with him."

"But....why?"

"Leila I am your mother and I know the best for you all."Susan told her."Edgar told me something when I was in that place. He told me a demon like him saved you and I don't want any of you to be with people who have anything to do with things almost associated with dark magic."

"But he's not like that."Leila said."He's not like Ezra."

That rose Kayla's anger but she had to shut it down or else they would know.

"Leila listen to your mother."Kayla said."He is not your type to mingle with. You can let us be in danger and I don't wasn't that so watch out."

"Kayla....."Leila said with tears in her eyes.

Of course she warned Leila about it and Susan had that weird feeling about that too.

"I am saying this for our protection Leila. If any of us gets into danger because of you,I will never take it easy on you."She told her."

Without wasting much time, Kayla packed her books and headed upstairs with Leila and her mother alone, speechless.

*********

"Well where is she?"Elias asked.

"You didn't tell me to kidnap her."She verified."You told me to bring her to you."

He just clenched his fist in anger but he couldn't help it. That was what he said.

"Even if you have to drag her here,then do it Petra."He said."She can be Ezra's weakness and that could help and even if that will make him come to us,then so be it."

Edgar who was some meters away, heard everything and that made him giggle.

"And what are those two up to?"

He headed to his room and quickly shut the door.

There he went to the bathroom and took his luxurious bath.

All alone in the pool,he drifted his soul to another place.

And it was Getra.