Chapter 12

And his orange eyes matched his fair looking skin and lips.

He turned to see Leila and immediately used a blanket to cover her and sat down in front of her.

******
The next day.....

Kayla woke up immediately after the nightmare she had yesterday.
The room she was in looked like that of a royal and it's background surprised her.

"Where am I?"She asked and the whole scenario that took place last night began to appear in her head.

Quickly she got down from the bed and saw two maids surprisingly standing in front of her.

"Where the hell am I?"She asked but none of them gave her an answer but rather kept their heads down.

"Why are you...."But before she could finish her statement,a familiar looking person majestically walked  into the room.

"Leave."He commanded and the maids did.

"You brought me here."Kayla said."why? And what happened...."

That was until she remembered everything that took place and that made her lower her gaze.

"You saved me...."

"You laid down unconscious and you know what happened."He told her."If I hadn't come on time then...."

"Thank you. Now you've become my savior."She said."Is there anything I should do to repay?"

"All I need is your name."

"Kayla."She replied."Kayla Yoliswa."

"Nice to meet you Kayla Yoliswa. Call me Ezra."

"Nice to meet you Ezra."

For a while they stared at themselves. It was as if they could see their souls within.

"Anyways enjoy your stay."

"But where am I?"

All he did was to smile at her."Your are in a nice place. Just wonder around in here."

With that she nodded.

"And please bring that to me."
He said pointing at the hoddie she was wearing.

Without wasting much time,he went leaving her in.

"What?"

**********

After some minutes of dressing herself,the maids came in holding a beautiful dark blue dress.

"My lady please your dress."One maid said.

"Oh no. I can't wear that. I'm fine in this."

"But please.....wear this."The other said with a hint of fear in her tone."Please...."

Kayla could see there was something going wrong with everyone she saw.
They wouldn't tell her where she was exactly and now this?

"Fine."She said and sighed and allowed them to dress her up.

********

"Now you're done right?"

And in reply they nodded and Kayla wondering about everything.

The more she asked of the place the more they tried to change the topic and she knew they wouldn't tell her.
All she heard was the beauty of the place.

As they discussed,a certain lady materialized into the room.
Her appearance alone could tell she was not a commoner especially with the rarely type of arm and hair jewelry she wore.

"I see...."She said."You are new here aren't you?"

"Yes I am."

And with that she came closer and took a glimpse of her.
"Tell me. Who brought you here? And...why do I see his belonging here? Are you a prostitute?"

"No I'm not."Kayla replied as she calmed herself down. She just wanted to hold her hair and rip it off her head. At least that would keep her silent...at least.

"He brought me here. He saved me and I'm grateful."She replied."But I wouldn't try to jump into hasty conclusions princess if I were you. I don't look like a prostitute as you can see."

That alone made her smirk,to replace her fuming anger within her.

So she calmed herself down and prepared on what she could say next.