Chapter 47

For some time now, Leila had not be seeing Zenith and it made her worry. So she decided to search for him.

Without giving up,she finally found him from behind at the back of the palace admiring the cherry blossom flowers.

"Hello."She said."Where have you been?"

"Why are you asking?"

"I don't know."She said."Care to help?"

"Don't have time."He finally replied and passed by.
The suspicious look begun to form on Leila's face.

She just stood there and took some flowers until the voice in her head began to worry her.

"Leave me alone."She shouted and instantly the voice stopped.

She felt dizzy and knelt down. She could not endure the pain anymore so she fainted.

Zenith who was some meters away heard Leila's voice and ran to her.

He found her lying on the floor unconscious.

He went to her and called but she did not mind. Her eyes were opened and she was far from present.

He turned her and was shocked to see her eyes all turned black.

The voice in Leila's head was now saying her voice in real life.

"Edgar."He said to himself and lifted her up and teleported her to her room.

************

After sleeping for three hours, Leila woke up.

"How did I get here?"She asked herself until she remembered she had something to do.

Quickly,she got up and headed outside.

"Kayla."Leila shouted."Please wait."

"What."She said annoyed."You disappeared and now you're calling me?"

"I just want to make things better."She said.

"Then stay away from me."

Now Leila could see the hatred in her sister's eyes.

"But.....you are my sister."She said but Kayla cut her off.

"You are not."Kayla said."If you did not hide such a secret from me I would not have been angry like this."

"But Kayla you are too young to know that."Leila said with tears watering her eyes.

"Too young?"She said."Then you're too blind to see anything."

She said and walked pass her.

****************

"I think you have something to see."Petra walked towards Edgar and gave him the card.

Edgar, looking at the card, smirked darkly.", Seems this will be of help to me."

"Of course it will."She assured."I've seen the girls and they are indeed living in there."

"Well that's good."Edgar said on his cold dark tone."That party will be.... to die for."

"Getra looks so beautiful nowadays."She said."But what should we do now that things will get difficult for us"

"I've been annoying Leila's mind for a while now."he said."She will give up eventually and I think Zenith knows already but we will go to that party and poor blood there."

The hall became silent and the two started laughing devilishly.

*************
In the evening..........

Lucy watched the moon admiring it's beauty until it was distracted by someone who knocked her door.
She opened and was quite confused,it was Tyson.