Chapter 123.

"Nothing."He said."All I have is for you to say goodbye to them but I have another option. You can choose to stay here with me and watch as I take the lives of those you love and finally rule Getra or you die."

"Why are you so wicked?"She asked in anger.

"Because I'm a demon. What more can be done?"

He knew something about her was different today and he had seen it in Kayla too.
So he decided to look deeply in her.

"So you know the one who killed your father."He said."It's Zenith."

*********

Ezra and Isosceles fought die to Kayla and that just made her pissed off.

"Ezra....You and I have something great "She said."We can eliminate their minds and let them rule under us whiles we obey Edgar."

She then turned to look at Kayla and there she saw the mark on her neck.

"You even marked her and does she knows? Of course she doesn't."

So she made her way to Kayla and held her hand.

"Let me go."Kayla said angrily.

"Why Kayla?"She asked."I've come to tell you something. Something you don't even know."
And with that she told her everything.
About the mark on her neck and what Ezra could do about wiping away memories.

"It was him."She said and turned.
Now she understood but isosceles pulled her and held her forehead processing back the lost memories of how Ezra bit her and that alone made her eyes darker.

She had now remembered and all she did was to stare at him in shock.

"Well what do you have to say about that... Kayla?"

**********

"He's wicked just like me."He told her."And there's nothing you can do about it."

"Leave me alone."

"Oh no Leila."He said and held her hand.

"I said leave me."

And with that,she poured some holy water on him and ran away.

"Bitch."He cursed and angrily chased for her.

Leila ran around the huge mansion as she hoped for her safety.

"You can't run away from me."Edgar said."You're just a human."

His voice echoed the whole place and that made her scared and with that she headed to the room and took her newly carved spear and headed to Edgar.

If he sees her.

**********
"You did this didn't you?"She said with a hint of doubt.

"I can explain."He said."I didn't want you to say anything about you seeing me."

"After all this?"

"Kayla..."

"I don't want to see your face again."
And with that she went and just barged in, looking for her sister.

There Zenith saw her and followed with Ezra behind him.

***********

"Leila!"She called."And where are you?"

"Leila!"

She went all around calling her as Leila decided to take a closer look at Edgar only to see him behind her.

"So you're here you imbicille."He said.

"Don't dare come near me."She shouted.

"Or what?"He asked laughing."You want to die like a useless being? Well your spear there will want to fight so shall we?"

Without saying anything else,the fighting begun.

The fight was hard,quick and merciless and Leila had to be extra careful about that.
It was as if the fight was like that of an anime one.
*****

The fight came to an end with the two standing some meters away looking at each other.
With a blink of her eyes, Edgar appeared from behind.

Leila screamed for help and that got Kayla's feet running.

"Let me go you demon."

"So you're not even afraid of death ."He said to her."It seems you have chosen the other way. Now when you die,take this for me."

And with that he told her his little secret and that shocked Leila to the ground.

The two men she had seen in the dream were indeed true and Zenith was the first one and not the second.

"You killed my father?"

"Greet him for me."

Without thinking twice, Edgar removed a small but poisonous dagger and stabbed her.

"Leila!"

*************

She fell down with blood oozing from her mouth and her wound and it was not the normal blood as we all know,it was the dark one and such a situation means...death.

******

Kayla rushed to her sister and placed her in her arms.

Edgar went to her and was about to do the same to Kayla when Zenith and Ezra pulled him from there.