Chapter 22

"Good."Lucy agreed and took anything she could find.

And if any demon tried to hurt her or her friends lives then she would kill them.

Astha too joined Lucy as they fought with the demons and it seemed it was working out perfectly.

Ezra sat down looking around. The way Leila drove,the way Astha and Lucy fought with the other demons in quite a weird and funny way but knowing that their lives could be taken in minutes and the way the tough Kayla sat down with her knees bent made him understand her fear.

Indeed for a human to be almost raped by a demon would be psychologically unstable for the person and looking at things here, anyone in her shoes would understand.

He felt some sympathy for her in a long time and held her hand.

"It's alright and I understand but letting your deepest fears control you will only lead you into destruction so...."

He saw a stick and handed it to her.

"Take this and use it to conquer your fears so that your people above will and be glad and see what a girl like you have done."

And with that he left her and continued fighting demons as he climbed on top of the car.

Kayla, being speechless held the stick and gathered all the courage and went out of the window and started hitting them.

As Leila drove,the visions of her father's death suddenly appeared in her eyes and this causes her to loose track of herself.

The car spun round and round and everyone held unto something.

It was not surprising that it killed some of the demons.
But wait, demons are spirits so....they will come back.... eventually.

Suddenly,she came back to her senses and immediately stopped the car.

"Leila is everything okay?"Lucy asked but Leila could only pant in reply.
As she sparked the engine,it did not respond.She tried but to no avail.

The rest of the demons and their leader were catching up to them.

They left the car and started to run but the more they ran the faster they came to them.

And remembering they were demons, Astha stopped.

"They are demons."She said to all of them."Where can we go?"

"Astha is right."Lucy concluded.

Now they were silent as they watched them coming. Ezra who was not human could have lifted them up with his powers and take their dark souls from them but he didn't.
He would be seen as a demon in front if the girls.

"You have no where to go?"Their leader mocked."You are all weak. Do you think you can kill us?With that thing of yours?"

"You better watch out."Leila warned."You don't know what people like me can do to demons like you."

He reply made him smirk wickedly.
Immediately,he held her neck up as her feet did not touch the floor.

"Now you do what you were saying."
He said and tightened his grip.