Chapter 55

"Let's go."He said and pulled her with him into a certain dark purple portal he just created.

******
Edgar in his room started throwing whatever he saw so angrily that it attracted people's attention.

Petra who was in her room angrily came and asked why he was in such a mood.

"Tick tock."He said."Time is almost up."

"What do you mean?"She asked.

"Kayla will help us."He said."She's quite annoying but firstly,I will let her bring Leila to me and after that,I will give her what she deserves."

She scoffed hearing what he just said.
"And you think she will do that? She might be full of black and white."

"Then that's good."Edgar said."I will make her fully black."

"What if she decides to help in the start and exposes you to Zenith and Leinali?"

"Then...I will personally kill her."

Petra,upon hearing that nodded her head in total disagreement."How will you do that?"

"You don't trust me?"He cut her off."I once killed a stubborn mortal sometime ago and that thing will be nothing for me."He paused."If I can't kill her ,then I will take her sight away. At least that will not make her a useful human anymore."

"Tydis' funeral will begin anytime soon."She sighed and said."But I have some news."

"Go on."

"Elias's body was found in the thick woods."

"And...."

"His body has been brought here and he will be part of the funeral."

"No."He cut her off."He has been very useful lately and he has to be brought back to life that way he will do more work for me."

He went with Petra behind him and headed to Tydis' funeral.

His funeral, however was simple. His picture frame was placed beside his body and six candles were placed beside him in a circular pattern.

There was no tribute of him and no one cried.

His body was placed in the fire as they stared with their unemotional faces.

Each of them held a candle with different colours of fire on it as they placed it in the fire by lifting the fire from the candle itself with their powers.

That way if there was any message they wanted to send to him,the candle being placed in the fire will send it to him.

"Go in peace Tydis but watch over us such that your death will not be in vain and that Zenith will pay for it."Edgar said to himself and lifted his fire up and dropped it in.

************

Leila quickly closed the map and hid it in the wardrobe.

She went to her bed and stared at the ceiling, hoping Kayla would be in her room and secondly,about what just happened.

Tired,she sighed and stroked her hair.
"What thing have I gotten myself into?"

Now she found something suspicious about the others.
The way they do their things and just be cool at everything that took place got her thinking.