Chapter 58

"Well done Leila."Leinali praised her."You've found something that can help find your mother."

She said and stood up holding the map.

"This was missing for ages."She begun."This map shows every area in this realm but after Zenith's father left,it wasn't found again."

"Zenith's father."

"He was a good person."Leinali said."But the people around hated those like him. They were demons living around here but gladly,his wife,my sister, killed them and those who were lucky,hid themselves."

"And what happened?"Leila asked wanting to know more.

"She died after that took place."

"I'm sorry."She said."It must have been hard for Zenith especially."

She nodded."But with this,we can locate your mother's whereabouts."

"How?"

"Because the hidden part of this map is the exact location of Edgar."She said."The one who took her."

**********

As time passed,the possibility of finding Leila's mother was close.
The only one thing was how to get there and that got them thinking.

The party was tomorrow and as usual,the palace was as beautiful as never before.

Astha and Vail went out together with Lucy and Tyson for a picnic.

Those two were really really close.

As for Kayla,the more she stayed there,the more she hated being compared to Leila,as Zenith especially would have always said.

She quickly went to her room and looked at the mirror and surprisingly, Edgar appeared.

"That party is tomorrow."

"Having any other plans?"He asked.

"I'm trying but whenever I get to that brat, Zenith blocks me,as though I'm the demon here."

"That very good."Edgar said and came out of the mirror."You should go to Leila and apologize for anything you've done. She will forgive you and you know what to do after that."

"But what if...."

"I don't believe in those words."He cut her off."Do what I've asked you to do and the rest is yours."

"And what will you do after that?"

He just smiled at her."I will handle the rest. Just don't worry."

With that,he vanished, leaving Kayla in fear.

Quickly she drove the fear away and went out.

There she met Leila, Zenith,Ezra and Leinali discussing about the map.

"What's keeping you all busy?"Kayla asked and went to them.

"We've found your mother's whereabouts."Leinali said.

"Thank God."She gladly said."It's been a while now. Almost a month or more."

"Kayla finally we will see mother again and everything will be back to normal."Leila happily said.

"Let's see something here. I agree this is a really good news. It has really light up my day here."

Leinali showed Kayla the scroll or map to her.

"This is the thing that will help find my mom?"She asked and Leinali nodded.

"That hilarious."She replied almost laughing.

Zenith scoffed at Kayla's reply.

"Wait."She alarmed them."These signs,they are the zodiacs but why are they in there and how will it find her?"