Chapter 115.

Quickly he dodged the blow aiming at him and held Ezra's arm and inflicting more pain there, spreading it through his body.

"You're weak Ezra. If you had stayed longer in your humble abode,you wouldn't be this hurtful like this."He teased."At least I'll take it cool . Before I take her as my mate and eliminate you."

"Unless I'm dead."

Without wasting much time the fighting continued.

********

They reached the nearby village.
It did not seem like a village but those who resided in it acted like that.

The trio came there and all eyes were on them. Those who even talked and laughed all ceased and stared at them.

Without caring to say anything they went and waved at them.

"Good day."Zenith said to them.

"Who are you?"One lady asked.

"We're just tourists."Asia replied."Care to help us pass by you majestic looking village?"

The lady rather stared at Asia strangely and agreed.

With fake smiled on their faces the three gracefully made their way out.

"And there she said they were friendly."Asia commented.

*********

In the evening......

Leila felt exhausted after the fighting so she made her way out.

There she saw Leinali observing Zenith, Asia and July so she gently went in.

"May I?"

"Sure."Leinali said and continued."You don't have to worry about your sister. Ezra is already there ."

"Hm..."She nodded."Where are they going to?"

That kept Leinali silent for a while."Going to get what will kill Edgar."

"Is it the sword?"

"Yes."

There was no words said after that. All they did was to observe the three of them. That was until Leila decided to break the silence.

"Sorry to ask but if I may, about the map have you found the hebrew meaning to it?"

"How did you know?"

"I heard that ."Leila replied.

"No."Leinali responded."Vail will do that."

"I can help too. Kayla does well at those things."She told her "if she comes back,she will translate."

"And are you sure she can do that? "

"Of course."Leila said."She has stuffs like that."

Until a great idea hit her mind."I can type the words on my phone,on Google translator. That will be early."

"Can I trust you with it?"

"Yes. I will do it with all my best."She told Leinali and that made her breath heavily.

"It's with Vail."She said."You can contact him."

"I'll take my leave then."

And with that,she went.

Leinali continued monitoring and wondered if she had done something right.
But for once,she had a bit of faith in Leila.
It was as if her inner self told her.

**************
Leila went to her room and changed into her might gown.

There she sat on the bed and started wondering about Kayla's condition and the meaning of those words.

She laid there thinking and thinking until her eyes closed, allowing darkness to take control.

*************

Elias and Ezra fight became one heck of a news in Edgar's domain.