Chapter 124.

Edgar went to her and was about to do the same to Kayla when Zenith and Ezra pulled him from there.

"Hurry Asia."Leinali said."Draw the signs."

With her magic, Asia drew the inner and outer circle with the signs and their names indicated between the circle.

With chants,they were able to trap Edgar in it.

"You can't do this."Petra said."You can't take him to the second realm."

"Stop the acting Petra."Ezra cut her off "You are supporting him in ruling Getra only. But this can harm all of us."

"What!?"Edgar was fumed with anger on hearing that.

"Petra."He told himself.

He was now trapped but that couldn't mean he would not use his powers.

Zenith headed to see Leila who laid down almost dead.

"Leave her alone."Kayla warned him.

As Zenith watched with sadnesses and regret on his face,Edgar used his dark magic to form a spear and quickly,it aimed at him but Petra was quick enough to prevent that.

Shocked, Zenith look back only to see Petra with the spear in her.

"Sorry for everything."She said."I only did this for you. Please forgive me if you can."

"I forgive you and thank you for saving me."

"Now I can rest."

And with that,she vanished.

***********

"Let's take Leila to the room."Zenith said.

"No Zenith. Let me take her there."Asia said."We need you."

She went and helped Kayla take her to the room.

***********

"What will you do to me?"Edgar asked and noticed the anger in Zenith's eyes and how much it changed his eye color.

"She will not make it out alive."He said."It can even kill you. How much more her?"

"Keep quiet!"

With that,he used his fire ability to circulate the whole area.

Without wasting much time they said the zodiacs and it shone brightly.

"You will not get away with it Zenith. I will come for you."

Each zodiac had it own element and its power was transferred into the sword.

But since it had been done the shield was faded and Edgar came out.

"Leave."He told them all."I will handle this alone."

Obediently,they all left and headed to see Leila.

**********

She was laid on the floor as the blood oozed from her.

"She will make it won't she?"Kayla asked Leinali.

"For now we don't know but you have to leave"She replied."The rest of us will handle it."

"Save her or else ....."

With that she looked at Leila.

"You can do this Lei. I know you can."

And with that she went.

*******
"You want to fight with your friend?"Edgar said."you want to kill me because of her? And there you have that thing in your hands. Well what are we waiting for? Let fight."

And with that,the fighting commenced as Kayla watched some meters away.

"Everything makes sense now."Ariana said and stared at Leila."She's the one."

**********

Leila was circulated with seven candles.

There they each used their abilities to try and drive the poison from her.