Chapter 67

The innocent lady who thought of Janette's angelic voice suddenly agreed.

God,if Leila and Kayla especially get to know this,she will be definitely fired.

In no time, Janette sent the money to the company's account and damn it was a huge one.

Now she had the majority portion of the company.

************
The rest of the day was a normal one and finally it was in the evening and things had to go on as planned.

****

They all dressed in their finest clothes they chose.

"Don't I look beautiful?"Astha asked as she observed herself in the mirror.

"Of course."Leila replied and came to her.

"Oh my god Leila you look different."She complimented making her blush a bit.

Indeed she was the type who liked wearing sea blue for her occasions but this time she made a few changes.

She wore her navy blue a-line lace short dress and that really matched her skin.

As for her hair,she tied it and adorned it with blue hair jewellery.

"Am I that different?"She asked as she stared."I'm not used to dressing like this."

"Of course not. You're the same but more."Astha said and scanned."Going blue today. That's good."

"It's ok Astha. I've had enough. Let's go."Leila said and pulled her straight to the door.

*************

Zenith and his friends talked but he seemed not to enjoy that and it made him bored.

It was not long when Leila came with Astha and man,did he stare.

Astha went to Vail and indeed Leila could see the love they had for each other.

She just stood there and watched and that made her look a bit dumb.

"Seems someone is going blue tonight."Zenith complimented when he came to her.

"Is it that obvious?"

"Somehow."He said."You're looking beautiful."

"Thanks."She said and smiled.

"When it's time to dance I will be calling you."

And with that,he left and Leila, speechless.

****************

Kayla who was already done dressing went to see Leinali.
Gladly she was coming from her room and immediately she went to her.

"Leinali you're looking different and your hair is amazing."She said.

"And you too."Leinali said making her smile until she remembered.

"What if Edgar hears what I'm thinking?"She asked."He's not a human."

Her expression seemed to make her smile a bit."He won't. You all have been cleaned and protected so don't worry at all."She said."So shall we?"

She nodded and they all went.

****************
"Are you all done?"He asked until he saw Petra."Wow sis. You look stunning."

"And you too. You look different. How can Zenith see you?"

"That's very good."He said.

"Where are you all going?"Elias asked as he observed their dressing.

"Get yourself changed. We are going to see Zenith and Ezra."

"Well. That's something."He said and placed his hands in his pocket."See you there later."

"Why? Where....."Petra asked until he cut her off.

"I have to do something."
And with that he went and Edgar's people came to his hall.

"Good now you are all ready."He said."Zenith I'm coming."

They vanished in a blink.