Chapter 62

"Then we must come together and do something or Edgar will win this time."

"Ezra will do that favour for me. He was once on Edgar's side. Just a little act would do that."She said.

"So the party is tomorrow right?"Exes asked.

"How did you know?"She said.

"I have ears. Everyone in Edgar's domain knows about it and tomorrow they will all be there."

"Then that's good. We will be prepared."

He gave her a respected greeting and then vanished from her face.

*********

Finally the place was beautifully adorned and everyone just stared at it with joy.

Leinali then called Zenith and the rest to the grand hall.

"Leila and Kayla together with Astha and Lucy will be protected but it will pain a bit."

"What do you mean?"Astha asked.

"Just don't worry."She said." All of you should just stand in a circle.
Obediently,the girls did.

She went to a corner and took her beautiful but powerful transparent spear with a shade and carvings of gold and with a stamp,the area they stood was drawn into both inner and outer circle with weird symbols.

Confused,they stared at one another.

Of course,they will be.

"It will be fine."Zenith told Leila.

"How will you know?"

"We were once in your shoes."Tyson said."Once you know you can beat pain,it will be just fine." He said and stared at Lucy.

"Just forget it."Vail interrupted."It's just a spell nothing else."He too said and stared at Astha who was blushing a bit.

"Seriously?"Kayla told herself."Great."

"Sit."She told them.

She took her old book and chanted the words from it and the drawing shone very bright.

They all closed their eyes waiting for the 'big bang' to take place.

Suddenly,their body ached and their head throbbed very painfully than any other headache. This is because if any of them have any form of harmful spirits around, it will be revealed and will vanish for good.

And that took place in Leila's body. Her small groans just made the rest more confused and gladly,the dark spirit came out in the form of a fog and disappeared.

Now the big bang took place and the girls were fully protected and spirals were around them.

"Great."Kayla angrily said and dashed out.

************

The rest discussed about the event that took place.
"But did you have any bad spirit around?"Lucy asked Leila.

"It was just a dangerous voice in her head."Zenith told her."It happens when one is in search is someone or something or your darkest fear or something you really want."

"So how was it like?"

"It just mentions my name continuously until I pass out."Leila said."But I'm a girl why would the voice be in a masculine one?"

"It was none other than Edgar."He said."He's a demon and can do anything."

************
The rest of the day was a busy one especially for Kayla.