Chapter 15

"I'm Isosceles."She said.

"I'm Kayla."She replied and went for her hand but she looking at her made Kayla pull her hand aside.

"Isosceles."She said."That's a name of a triangle."

"I know."She replied proudly.

"Um...I thought I would see you as a triangle but as a human."

Her statement made Isosceles narrow her gaze."You better don't tease me african or else you will die like the way your forefathers died."

"And you think you can do that eh?"

She did not mind answering her or her anger would have gotten the worst of her.

"You all bring her to the table."She commanded."And don't be late."

She shut the door after as the maids looked at her in surprise.

"Shall we?"One said.

"Of course."She replied."Lead the way."

They walked through various corridors as Kayla thought she might never get there.

Finally she got there,to the dining table as she saw Ezra and Isosceles sitting down looking at her.

"You can leave." Isosceles said and they left.

"Why are you standing there Kayla?"Ezra asked still staring at her.
"Come,sit."

Kayla did not feel quite comfortable as he still stared at her but she has woken up,tired and hungry so to her, after she's done,she would surely go home and escape if possible.

She went to the dining table and sat down.
She did not bother looking at that triangle, Isosceles.

She was served with tea and some biscuits whiles the others were served with some reddish wine or so.

Kayla kept looking at what they were drinking. For once she thought it was blood since it looked really deep and thick,she did not mind thinking.

No words were exchanged during the eating time.

After she was done,she stood up and took her plate when Ezra stopped her.

"And where do you think you're going?"He asked coldly.

"To the kitchen of course."

"The maids will do that."She said nicely as though she was from Heaven."That's their job."

Kayla just nodded her head thinking about what she'd said sometime earlier.

"Well you know what I'm not the normal type of humans to understand things easily and I don't mind giving it to them to do that. They are also humans and I need no one to help me."

"Ooh....well the maids will show you the kitchen."She said and clapped and the maids appeared behind Kayla.

"Miss Kayla wants to do the washing alone."She said. "Lead her the way."

"Thank you."She said and went with the maids.

"Humans"She scoffed."Revolting.But Ezra where did you find her?"

"In the middle of the woods."He replied as he drank his wine.

"In the evening right?"

He nodded.

"You should have left her."She said angrily."She's not grateful at all."

"Just shut up Isosceles. You don't know her."He said coldly."She might be annoying for now but she will be cool, sooner or later."