Chapter 68

"Good now you are all ready."He said."Zenith I'm coming."

They vanished in a blink.

*********

Elias headed to a certain dark room to see someone.

"Long time no see."He said."How are you?"

"Don't start Elias."She said and turned to him."I can't believe it but you've changed."

"Ariana. You are here all alone and that brother of yours is enjoying life."He said and went to her."He even marked a mortal."

"Just shut up. I know he will come for me. It's just a matter of time."

Elias just laughed."Then be there and let time beat you but when you change your mind let me know."

"Leave."She said coldly.

"Oh that's bad."He said and smiled devilishly." I feel pity for you. You're very young and beautiful."

Indeed Ariana was very young but her unique immortal powers she had made her look younger;about the same age as Kayla but she was way older.

About a century years old.

************

"LEAVE!!"She shouted and threw a vase at him and he quickly vanished in order to dodge that.

********
She went and stared at the background at the window hoping for her brother to bring her back.

*********

Kayla came with Leinali and quickly Leila rushed and hugged her.

"Aww..... Kayla you're looking beautiful."

Yes she did. Her dark purple wide neck sleeve dress with one side cut added more beauty now her back was even bare.

The most wonderful thing was that she too tied her hair in a cute bun but left two strands of hair on each side on her head and adorned it with a simple hair pin.

"Seriously Leila I don't have time for that."She said and let go."Going blue. That's good."

With that,she went to a table and drank some water.

"Hey beautiful."Ezra said making Kayla to look at him slowly.

"Kayla you look...."

"Beautiful."She cut him off."I know. And you. You've changed your hair style. That's handsome."

"Seriously I couldn't make you out."

"So your girlfriend Isosceles where is she?"She asked.

"I don't know and she's not my girlfriend."

"Ooh. That's something. So tell me who's your girl tonight?"

Her question made him smile a bit.

"Ezra has a crush on a girl."

"I don't."

"Then tell me. Who is she?"

It did not take long when Edgar and his people came and their entrance did not attract some people.

"That's Edgar right?"Kayla asked.

"Yes. He's here."

Kayla immediately went to Leinali and she held her hand assuring her that it would be alright.

So,she went to Edgar.

"What is she doing?"Ezra asked."She's going to get herself a death warrant."

***********
"How will you feel if they get to know that their worst enemy is here?"Kayla said drawing his attention.

"You."He said.

"Yeah it's me."She said."You know what are you sure you will give me my mom?"

"You don't believe me?"

"Why should I? You're a demon and all demons are agents of the devil."