Chapter 89

"Relax. It's just for a day. If you don't want to come here again then you have to learn everything."

"I'm not nervous and chill. I'll master the skills of water in no time."She said.

"Well hello."A female voice called and came to Susan."So she's your daughter."

"Yes. He really has to learn how to do it."Susan replied.

"Well what are we waiting for? Hurry. Let's go."

Kayla then stared at her mom and obediently went.

**************

Ezra observed the view from his window as he sipped his wine but was interrupted by his sister.

"Hello? Can I come in?"She asked and came to him."You've been silent for a while now. What's wrong?"

He sighed."It's nothing. I'm just bored."

"Okay....I see what's going on. You miss her."Ariana said.

"Who?"

"The one whom you marked."She replied."You miss Kayla."

With that he turned."And how did you know I marked someone."

"Elias told me."She replied."And I had seen it on her neck. We conversed and I saw it."

"Of course."He told himself."She's a human."

"A human?"She cut him off.

"An annoying but caring one."He replied and smiled.

"But you can still see her after all once you love a human,you always know where he or she is."She said."But what about Isosceles? What will she do then?"

"She has already made my life as worse as it's already is."He replied."Leave her to me."

"But what if she does not understand it? What if she harms Kayla?"

"Then she will have to learn the hard way."Ezra said."When your time comes,you'll will learn to hold what is yours."

"You know what? You better see her okay."She said."I don't want my only brother to be lonely."

"I'm glad I have a sister like you. Take care of this place."He said and vanished.

**************
Leinali who was in the hall watched the scroll carefully. She was quite confused and something warned her about something.

As she wondered,the scroll fell and she took it but it was upside down.

As she watched the symbols and signs,she saw something else.
She saw a hebrew letter and it was until she knew she was holding it upside down.

"And what is this?"She asked and observed more.

She then saw a letter and more of it.
The letter was decorated as an embroidery in it and seeing it would be impossible.

"Zenith has to see this."She told herself."He has to."

***************

After some hours of swimming, Kayla cleaned herself as she went to her mother.

"Hope you've learnt them."Susan said.

"Yes I have."Kayla replied and sighed."So this is how swimming is."

"At least you have learnt how to swim and that's very good. You're a fast learner."

Kayla smiled in reply.

"Be glad. With time and determination you will soon learn how to drive."

"Really?"Kayla said happily and hugged Susan."Thanks mom."