Chapter 116.

Elias and Ezra fight became one heck of a news in Edgar's domain.

It was over and the rest came only to see a pool of blood flowing on the ground. It was Elias'

They got angry to see who it was and with that they started fighting with him.
This only made the situation worse as Ezra's anger led him to do all the killing.

He was done and blood was all over him.
He breathed tiredly and went to Kayla who still laid down unconscious.

With that,he carried her like his precious gem.

"It is over now."He told her."He's is gone."

But he knew for sure no matter how he kills Elias,this guy will surely come for them.
Sooner or in the near future.

Angrily,Edgar came to see what was going on and to his surprise it was Elias' who laid down 'dead'

He told him but he decided to fool with his life.

"And don't even think of coming near "He angrily told Edgar."What is coming is even worse than you can imagine."

Without saying a word,Edgar used his dark magic to target the two but gladly,they vanished;way before it could touch them.

**********

"Shouldn't we go back to the village?"July asked."I'm dying out here."

Indeed they were. They were in the forest

The cold and the mosquitoes especially was one thing to talk about.

Now that July was also half human,he bearing mosquito bites will be death for him.

"Are you even listening?"

But they didn't say a word.
Asia just used her magic to keep herself warm and away from the mosquitoes whiles Zenith used his fire ability to do the same. It looked as if he was playing with it.

"I agree."He said."That is quite better than we sitting here and saying nothing."

"Fine."July said and stood up."You can stay here but I will not. I don't have magic like you guys."

And with that he went and the two followed.

It wasn't like they had any other option.

In the village....

They roamed around and with nothing left to eat,they felt a bit hungry and July was the one to feel sorry for.

They gathered their arms around themselves for warmth until a young lady passed by.

"Feeling cold?"She said."Come you three can stay in my house for the night."
But they said nothing.
"I'm Marasha. Nice to meet you and you're...."

"Zenith."

"Asia."

"And July."

"Nice to meet you three. Now please... follow me."

They followed the young lady to her house.

"Mother we have some guests."She said.

"Let them in."She said and came downstairs.

She wore a long peach dress with a veil covering her eyes.
"Welcome."She said."It's cold outside. Dinner is ready."

The kind woman gave some of her food to them and man...did they eat big.

They conversed and chatted well but they were on track.