Chapter 29

They gathered and food was shared equally to them and they really chatted well.
They began to know themselves and they narrated their childhood.
And it seemed things were going well as usual.

Finally it was evening.
They were all in their rooms.
Astha and Lucy discussed about girly stuffs whiles Leila and Kayla were in their rooms.

Ezra watched nature whiles Zenith sailed.

He decided to propose the nature touring for now and headed to see Zenith.

"Ezra. Are you fine?"He asked."it seems you like that girl."

"Who Kayla?"

"Did I say it was her?"He asked, laughing."You like her."

"No I don't."He answered trying to clear any thought from his mind.

"I know you a lot so don't fool me."

"You will soon find yours."He patted his shoulder."You like Leila."

"Don't think about that. I don't."

"You're lying."

"Are Leila and Kayla sisters?"

"I'm sure."He said."Their names even resemble."

"She's just different from her sister. She's the complete opposite of her and I like that about her."

"That's true though but you still like her. You just don't know it yet."he said.
"The way you wiped her tears was really adorable and her sister saw it and she looked quite surprised."

"Did you tell Kayla you aren't human?"Zenith asked concerned.

"No."He said."She's not the type who would take it like that. She's not Leila. At least if you tell Leila you aren't human,she will take it easy."

"What if she doesn't?"He asked hoping to know what he would say."What if she thinks I'm like Edgar?"

"I'm not sure."He assured."Just give her time and explain to her well and she will understand."

"Thanks."He said."Now watch the ship."

"Where are you going?"

"To get some peace of mind."

He stretched out his wings and the silver decoration on each edge of the wings under the reflection of the moon looked beautiful.

With the orange wings matching it.

He flew high in the sky leaving Ezra there.

Kayla who was in her room could not sleep since the voices of Ezra and Zenith disturbed her.

She went out to warn them but could only see Ezra standing, observing nature.

Slowly she went to him not wanting to worry.
But he had already seen her.

"I did not know you observed things like that."

"I do."He answered."Care to join me?"

"No."She replied."I only came to tell you to lower your voices but you are the only person here so please.... keep your voice down."

She turned and was about to move when he held her.

"And who are you to dictate onto my life?"

"I don't have time so let go."

"What of I say I won't?"He threatened.

She smiled and answered."Then I will make you."

She held his hand and pulled it from hers but couldn't. She continued but all in vail.

She had the idea of piercing his skin but when she was about to do that,he tightened it and pulled her.

"Where are you taking me?"