Chapter 87

"thank you."He replied.

As Kayla watched the video,she somehow felt what was meant to be with someone who would be with you till the rest of time.

All she could do was to smile as the whole celebration was going on.

"Um... Kayla.."Stephanie said."I'm sorry I can't still hold on"

"Naa.."She replied."It's okay. Go and have time with your dad. Just don't forget to bring some refreshments for me."

She just laughed at what she said."okay."

"Hey...I'm just looking."

And with that, Kayla hung up.

********

Stephanie sat down and observed the happy look on her dad's face.
The fact that he moved on in life was quite something for her.

For her mother died and that really disturbed she and her father especially.

But now that he had gotten married to a good but beautiful woman,that made her feel happy for him cause when he's happy,she's even happier.

**********

Kayla went in only to see her mother. As she passed, Susan stopped her.

"I know I couldn't do what you wanted me to do. Just give me one more chance to prove myself."She said.

"And what are you doing?"Kayla asked with arms folded.

"How about we go to the spa. We'll also have some foods to eat. Is that okay?"

"Spa? Are you kidding? I haven't even gone to the restaurant."

"Oh?....well that was why I said we'll be eating there."

Kayla saw what Susan was trying to do but if she really wanted to feel that,then she had to do it.

So in a reply,she nodded.

*******

There they got their stuffs and drove there.

"So how has that place been?"Susan asked.

"That fantasy place."She spat."Well...it had been fun. Seeing various animals there somehow made the place looks like here."

"How was your sister?"

"I don't even know."Kayla replied."Mostly I see her with Zenith,that guy with that hair of his and I get a weird feeling about it."

"Hm? Leila never told me that so how close?"

"Really. Like somehow boyfriend and girlfriend?hm.. that's something."

"Okay...."

Finally after discussing,they finally reached there.