Chapter 46

But she cut him off."You have killed the most wonderful man and if Leila finds out Zenith,she will never forgive you."

With that,she stood up,"Leave."

Not wanting to worsen the case, Zenith went out and closed the door.

With Leinali alone,she broke down in tears.

"I'm sorry."Zenith said behind the door and headed to his room.

Well this was not the time to talk about beauty but Zenith's room was one in a million.

The crimson background and beautiful chandeliers complimented the beauty of the room and the moonlight made the beauty beyond compare.

He paced back and forth as he wondered what Leila and Kayla will do if they eventually finds out that he killed their father.

He stroked his hair and sat on the bed.

"What have I done?"

He wondered again and again and finally gave up and went to bad.

**********
The next day.......

The preparation for the party became one heck of a news.

Kayla passed the cards to everyone new she saw, Leila would help select colours and help to arrange tables and chairs.

The palace was a big one. Just decorating the whole place would take weeks.

Ezra would do what he liked, hanging out with other women and then meet Kayla and test her patience.

Astha passed by and tapped Kayla's shoulder.

"Um.... Astha I'm busy."She said.

"I need to tell you something."Astha replied and held her hand to a corner.

"Vail and I are dating."She said smiling,as through she would explode anytime soon.

Kayla tried to process the information she just heard."You say what? You and Vail.....are dating?"

She nodded.

"Oh that's great news Astha. Good job. You've made someone fall for you. But don't made him go away."

"I love him and he does."She said."

"Whatever."Kayla said."You know I don't like hearing love dramas."

"Fine."She said."Bye."

"Bye."Kayla responded and went."People and romance. Just the worst."

Meanwhile, Ezra and Tyson were some meters away from them, staring at each other, speechless.

As Kayla passed thinking about Astha's news,a lady in a maids attire wearing a short cloak bumped into her.

"Excuse me."Kayla said.

"I'm sorry."She said and bowed down."I didn't mean to."

"Wait...stand up."She helped her."I'm not a princess here. I'm just a visitor."

"Thanks."She replied.

"Here. There will be a party in three weeks."Kayla handed her the card."And I'm inviting you."

"Thank you."She said and took it.

Kayla felt some intense rush through her.She did not quite understand,but it was as though andrenaline had rather bumped into her.

"You're.... welcome."Kayla said and went.

"Now I have the ticket."She said in her soft cold tone."Edgar would be very proud."

"What the...."She confusedly said covering herself.

**************

For some time now, Leila had not be seeing Zenith and it made her worry. So she decided to search for him.