Chapter 42

"It's okay. Let's stop reminding ourselves of the pain we have had some years ago and continue the fighting techniques."

He agreed and went to the battle ground.

*********

Astha came out of her room in a simple green long dress with a golden coloured belt on her waist, complimenting her beauty.

She headed to the kitchen and ate some food.

She felt bored and alone for she missed her friends and cousins back home.
As for her parents,they left her to suffer all alone so she did not mind missing them.

She went to the garden and saw Vail having some tea.

She sat by him and they chatted.

"You have been living here in Getra?"She asked.

"Yes I have."He replied."But why are you asking?"

"Just....Um do you feel comfortable here? You seeing other types of animals and people here."

"Yes. If you decide to see the negative side of everything,you forget to see the good side of it."

"Fine."She said and held his hand."You are a good person and I like people like you."

He smiled at her in reply."Come. I need to show you something."

Happily,they ran and laughed and entered a small corner with its end leading to the ceiling of the palace.

They sat down tiredly and stared at themselves.

"Why did you bring me here?"Astha asked as she tuckled her hair.

"To have some peace of mind."He replied."You're.....not comfortable?"

"Naa...I am."She said."Where ever you feel comfortable,I feel the same."

The smile on his face were a bit uncomfortable for Astha.
She too had some feelings for him but what about him?

"Why are you staring like that?"She asked.

"Because I love you."He said and quickly kissed her.
At least he too had the same feeling for her.

The kiss was passionate,pain relieving, soothing,  and everything you could think of love.
A kiss I'm sure that not even any of them would forget.

Unfortunately,the kiss was over with the two staring at themselves in embarrassment and confusion, especially Astha.

"You....you love me?"She asked.

"Yes...but if you don't then I understand."

"No. I love you too."She said and cut her remaining speech with a beautiful kiss.

"Be my girlfriend?"He asked.

With her eyes watering with tears,she agreed.

Vail removed his necklace and wore it for Astha.
"I saved this to give it to my future love."He said."That's why I'm wearing two of them."

It was a beautiful carved flower with a golden neck.

It's protective circle like that if a ring was the one Vail was wearing such that if one was to add it,the flower will be in the middle of the circle.

"Thank you."She said, smiling.
And those two lovebirds continued.... kissing.

***********
"You've improved."Zenith said and attacked her from behind which she she dodged smartly and quickly.

"Yes I have."She replied and used the wooden spear to stamp the floor twice."Continue?"