Chapter 93.

"Shall we?"

Without wasting much time they all agreed but unfortunately the demons broke into the building and started chasing those in.

Immediately,they ran to a nearby room and shut the door behind them.

"Now what are we going to do?"Leila asked.

"Going home."Ezra replied and started creating the portal.

He mumured some words to himself as the rest gazed at him.

As for Kayla she headed to the door and took a slight peek at what was going on.

But one of them saw her and all she did was to stare at it.

Slowly as it made it way to her,she quickly went back.

"Let's hurry."She said."One of them is coming towards us.

Gladly the portal was created and immediately they entered in before it got its hands on them.

***************

In the evening......

Astha and Lucy came back only to see the remains of destruction.

"What happened?"Astha asked herself.

"It doesn't look good at all."Vail replied."It seems demons were here"

"Oh good so they're here."Lucy said.

"You know what I'll be going to Leila's house to stay for the meantime."Astha cut her off."I don't way to see these things in mind."

In reply Lucy nodded."I will be going to my parents."

As they waved themselves goodbye,each if them went to their separate ways.

**********

Susan and the rest gracefully reached home and sat down tiredly.

"Thank you."She said."For everything."

She said it to all of them but Ezra thought it to be him especially. But he did the most job.

Leila went to the kitchen and made some food as Susan too helped.

As for Kayla,she was so tired that she slept on the sofa with her phone leaning on her head.

***********
Later in the evening........

Astha and Vail reached Leila's house and asked as to how it happened.

They patiently narrated the whole thing to them.

**********

Later in the evening.......

The rest had nothing to do. All they did was to watch some TV but as they watched,all of a sudden there was a message from the president.

********
"Good evening."He said."We have seen an unforeseen circumstance today and that has got me thinking about it. This occurrence has eliminated almost half of the country's population."

"And this is why I hate politics."Kayla interrupted.

"We are in the period of a humanitarian crisis. One had happened sometime ago and it has happened again bringing company. I am really sorry for the losses of lives and properties so as president,I declare that this country is going for lockdown for the meantime. Until we understand the cause of that, the moving about is strictly prohibited."

"What!?"

"Essential shops will be opened for the meantime."He stated."God protect us as we fight this together. Good evening to all."

And with that,he just walked out of the stage.

**************

"Lockdown?"Leila said."How? But why?"

"All of my learning has gone.....wasted."Kayla continued.