Chapter 59

Kayla, confused,placed the scroll on the table and to her surprise, everyone mentioned each zodiac sign on it and what happened, happened.

"The domain of Edgar."

And the speechless look was formed on Kayla's face.

"This is where she is." She said.

"Then we must get her."Leila continued.

"But for that to happen, some of us will have to live in or around there."Leinali said.

"You're serious right?"Kayla asked but the look on her face told her she was indeed serious.

"She's serious."she told herself.

"Leila and Zenith will leave Getra and retrieve me a sword that hatches into the elements of powers."

"How about my friends?"Leila asked, concerned.

"They will be the ones to help tell you what to do with the help of Vail and Tyson. Who knows maybe they might find their own unique powers if they have it or not."

"What does the sword do?"Kayla asked with her arms folded.

"It has the ability to kill any form of supernatural spirit."Zenith replied"But it has to be held by the right keeper or else everything as you know can be in serious destruction."

"Then let's go now."Ezra said making Kayla hoping for something to stop that.

"After the party."Leinali replied and took the scroll."Prepare for tomorrow is a grand one."

She said and stared at Kayla reminding her of what to do.

Kayla then looked at Leila's expression. To her,she somehow seemed happy and determined but why was Leila so happy? She must find out.

"So we will be separated for a while eh?"

"I guess."Leila said.

But in reply, Kayla smiled sarcastically and quickly dashed out.

"See. Your sister is always angry."Ezra commented."Don't think it's me."

He said and looked at Zenith who,to his surprise,did not mind looking at him,instead Leila.

"Who knows,there might be lovebirds hanging around."
His speech seemed to draw Zenith's attention.

"And don't look at me with those eyes."

He stroked his hair and went out with only Zenith and Leila there.

"And who was he talking to?"

"I don't even know."He said and placed his hands in his pocket."He's hallucinating."

But Leila rather stared at him with doubt."Hm?"

"That's how Ezra is."

*******

"The body."Petra commanded to the people present and Edgar majestically materialized into the hall.

"Good."He praised them."He will be back very soon and he will continue my work."
With Petra behind him,Edgar went to the dead body and with a snap of his fingers,the body was surrounded with certain symbols and drawings.

The symbols shone into a reddish colour and there were chants.

As they chanted,the body too shone as it came back to it's original state but there was no life in it.

"Do you think he'll come back to life?"Petra asked which made Edgar smirk.

"Just watch and see."

He motioned the people to stop chanting and went to take a closer look.