Chapter 57

At least to him,not even Isosceles was near that.
Kayla was done dressing herself.

Since it was in the evening,she just took a spaghetti strap dress.

"Hello."She knocked the door."Are you going to stay in there for the rest of the night?"

When she noticed he wasn't responding,she decided to go when he opened the door.

"I'll bring the dress early in the morning."She said.

He just nodded in reply and stared.

"Anyways bye."She said and headed to the door.

************

She carefully searched here and there to make sure know one was around to frame her as a prostitute.
Like the way it happens in movies.

Tired,she threw herself on the bed and played with her hair as she imagined the chemistry between she and Ezra.

She turned and closed her eyes as darkness took over.

*************

It's been a while living in another world or realm.

Astha roamed around with Vail as they created attention from the people living there.

"You guys look cute together."Kayla said and approached them in her lose deep brown cargo pants matching her white top.

"Don't deny it."Kayla continued."Alas!"

"You know."Vail asked staring at Astha.

"Oh please I know very well."

When she noticed they still looked at each other Kayla decided to pass by.

"Just creating some privacy. I don't really like watching things like this."
She said as soon as they surprisingly looked at her.

"Is it fine if Kayla knows?"Astha asked.

"As long as she doesn't tell anyone I'll be fine with that."

"But..why?"Astha asked.

"I don't want anything to happen to you."Vail said and touched her cheeks." I'll die if that happens."

"Auh that's cute."Kayla interrupted from behind and noticed Vail's annoying expression.

"Sorry."She laughed."I'm going."

**********

Leila prepared herself in a peach lace dress and took the map.

"I think I must show this to Leinali."She said and took a glimpse of the map."Or else...."

Quickly she headed to see her who was busily watching the beautiful view of the land.

"Good day."She greeted."There's something I need to show you."

She turned."And what's that?"

"I saw a map in the basement and in that map,it shows an old sketch of an area with zodiac signs written on it."She said.

That was when Leinali wanted to listen more.
"Follow me."

That went to her study and she motioned her to sit but she looked serious and gently apologized.

She showed the map to her.

"From what I said there were zodiacs. I decided to mention them according to how they have arranged it and it showed and...it revealed another area."

The speechless look on Leinali's
face started to form.
"Was it in a golden colour?"

"Yes."She quickly said.
"Something like that."

"Well done Leila."Leinali praised her."You've found something that can help find your mother."