Chapter 125

There they each used their abilities to try and drive the poison from her.

All of a sudden,the winds started to blow and that turned off all the candles except for the one behind her head and there they knew,she could go at anytime.

Still driving out the poison from her,they later felt something from her and they all knew what it was .
Her soul.

"What should we say?"Asia asked.

"She won't die like this."Leinali said."Her soul is still here."

And indeed it was.
Leinali who stared at Leila was suddenly pushed into a different whole place. A blank one.
It was as if that place served as a link between the physical and the second realm.
There her soul saw her and gave her a disagreeing nod.

"Don't leave."Leinali said in mind."Think of your your sister and mother. Please don't let them down."

"I can't stay here."She told her."I can't be in a place of suffering Leinali."

"And I understand but please don't. I know you want to go to your father but please how will he feel if he sees you now? He will not be happy to see you leave your mother and come to him."

She kept quiet for a while and took a glimpse of everything.

"You are not the only person who has faced challenges Leila and that is why we are here to help you escape from it."

There was a long silence after that. The images of the good and funny things she had had with her mother and those around her spoke some sense to her.

She finally realized it.l that at times life could be tough and you being tough gets you going and that came to her decision.

"Now fight for what is yours."

With that, Leila entered her body as Leinali came back to the present.

**********

The two fought and fought, breaking things here and there.

Finally it was done.
The slightest ignorance of Edgar made Zenith use the sword to slice him.

"Greet you father when you get there."

He said nothing as hot blood poured down from his wound.

The signs were printed on him and that made him really uneasy.

He tried to set himself free but didn't work.

He knelt down and looked at Zenith with intense hatred.

Finally it was over. Edgar was gotten rid of.

Zenith watched as he died. A part of him hated that fact but Edgar was not a good one and he had to eliminate him to bring peace to all races.

But he knew immortals couldn't be eliminated easily. He knew he would come one day and that was what he will be preparing for.

He then made his way into Leila's room.

"I wouldn't go there is I were you."Kayla told him."You have already done enough hurt."

"I am very sorry Kayla but I have to help save your sister."He said but Kayla held his hand.

"No. You immortals only bring shame and misery to us. In case you have any feelings for her please keep it for I will do everything possible to separate you two."

"If only I save her."
And with that he pulled his hand and headed in and Kayla followed fuming with anger.

"Good calling."Ezra said.

"Our abilities are not enough to fully revive her."Leinali told him.

With that, Zenith knelt down behind Leila and touched her head and stared at her.

Leila woke up slowly and try to speak but what she was feeling within was too much for a normal human being to bear.

She tried her eyes to Kayla who just looked at her with pity and that moved Kayla towards her.

"Hang on."She told her calming herself down."You'll be fine and after that we will get the hell out of here."

"Zenith......"

"Shh.... Don't talk anymore."He said."We will go through this together."

After staring at her dying sister, Kayla stood up and watched from a corner.

With that,he closed his eyes and his ability flowed from him.

There they watched and wondered if that would work but they seeing Zenith trying to bring Leila back revealed the love he had for her.

And in a bright light, spreading through the room,it was over, everything was done.

**********

Days turned into weeks and as weeks turned into months.

Leila and Zenith had not woken up from their slumber so Kayla decided to go in.

"Leila please wake up."She cried."It's been four months now. Please wake up."

She stayed there for the whole time and Ezra felt worried about that.
All he did was to stay behind the door and observe.

After all efforts, Kayla decided to go when she heard her sister's voice call her.
She immediately turned and there it was. Leila had finally woken up.

"Leila."
She said and with happiness on her face, Kayla went and have her the biggest hug ever.

"Kayla.."She said tiredly and stared at Zenith who had not unfortunately woken up and that made the hug over.

"He saved me."She said."I thought I would not make it."

Kayla hated that fact but it was true.
Zenith had saved Leila.
"But he still killed our father. Why do you want to be grateful for that?"

"No Kayla. It wasn't him."She verified."It's was Edgar. He himself told me before all this happened."

"What...?"

"In the dream,I saw two men but I didn't know which one of them had killed dad. But Zenith who had not known placed the blame on himself."
She then stared at Zenith who laid down unconscious.
"Kayla. Let's put everything aside."

"Hm..."Kayla nodded knowing well she would not leave it that easily."I'll be taking my leave then."
And with that,she headed to the door.

"Thank you Zenith."
She said and place a kiss on his head.

"It will be wise if we leave him to rest."Kayla said."Let's go. It's about time we leave from here."

They spent a day there in Getra and left to see their mom.

********

The rest of the time was for patient explanation.

Leila told them all about what Edgar had told her and Leinali too told her about how she had met Noah.

Gradually,things started working well and the two sisters accepted July as their brother.