Chapter 18

She nodded.

"It can't be."She said faintly."I need my inhaler."

"The house has been locked."

"Inhaler......"She said and felt weak and leaned herself against the wall.

"She's asthmatic."He said surprisingly."How?"

"That's another thing to talk about later that is if we know you well enough."

Astha called Lucy and quickly she came.
"Kayla...."She said pitifully."Sorry. Lets see whether I have some inhalers left."

Gladly there was an inhaler left and she gave it to her.

Lucy studies medicine with the aim of becoming a great doctor. That's why she has everything she needs and uses it when the time is due.

Finally after using the inhaler, Kayla came back to normal but not as active as before.

"We must find her."She said."Let's go."

"Whoa whoa Kayla. I understand you want to find them but where do we start."

"We will see."She said and went to the entrance of the house as they followed.

"Leila is the type who leaves tracks. Maybe she left something that might help us track her."

"Okay...."

"My phone. Where is my phone?"She asked herself until she remembered where she had dropped it,in the woods.

She immediately went to Ezra who was observing nature .

"Please my phone is in the woods please take it for me. I beg."

"No."

"Please."She begged."I will return your kiss after that."

"Fine. If you don't then I will kiss you hardly."He replied coldly.

"Hm...."She narrowed her gaze and went to Astha and Lucy.

"We will have to wait for sometime."

"Why?"Lucy asked.

"I need to say something."She smiled."Lucy thank you very much."

"Ooh Kayla... You are welcome."

"No I'm not welcomed."she said in regret."I have been a bit stubborn all these years and you all know that."

They nodded.

"But I will take the breakfast expenses. Let me pay for the food you will eat today."

"Alright. Right now I'm really famished."

"Good. Wait here. I see some tea seller there. Don't worry I'll get that for you all."

Kayla waved at the tea seller and went to her.

"Good day ma'am. I want to buy two cups of hot tea and some egg sandwich."

"Ok madam."The lady said.

"Please no."She said."Call me Kayla."She smiled.

The lady did not mind looking up to her. She just kept her head low.
That made Kayla a bit uncomfortable but she didn't mind.

"She had no money with her but a golden necklace she wore when the dress laid on the bed."
So she removed the necklace and decided to give it to her.

"Here is your tea and sandwich but keep the necklace"

"But...."she said surprisingly."You will need it. You can sell it and you will get so much from it."

"No."She said with her hair still low."You will need what you are about to give me."

"I won't need it."

"Please.."She held her hand and closed it.