Chapter 122

"Leila let's leave from here."Kayla told her."I don't want to have anything to do with people who do not have hearts."

Without wasting much time,they Kayla held Leila's hand as they made their way outside.

*********

"Forgive me Kayla."Leila said and hugged her."I'm sorry I didn't listen to you. I let him blind me."

"It's....."She tried to calm her anger towards her down."It's okay. Now I'm here so let's go."

*********

"Well well well. Isn't it so touching."Edgar said and started coming towards them and they made their way back.

"What do you want?"Kayla asked angrily.

"I'm not looking for you."He said."I'm here to take all this."

Suddenly the sky became dark and those inside looked outside.

"It's Edgar."Ezra said."And what is he doing with Leila and Kayla?"

Quickly they went downstairs to have a clearer look.

"Edgar."Leinali said surprised."What are you doing here?"

"Who? me? "He smirked."Enchantress...you should always be attentive to that one you always have."

And with that,he threw the book at her feet.

"Let's go Leila."Kayla said."We're going home."

"And where are you two going to?"Isosceles said but Kayla did not mind her and with that she parted them.

"Are you deaf?"

"Leave us alone."she told her."I don't want to have anything to do with you."

"No Kayla."Isosceles said."You have things to do with me. Now that you've taken Ezra from me."

Out of the anger in Leila,she quickly threw a stone at her.

"Stop it woman."She warned her"Leave me sister alone."

"Well what do we have here?"
She caught vigorously and headed to Leila.

"Either you stop or I will throw you in and I don't think you will make it if you hit that wall or Edgar especially."

But that was not an example of fear to her.

"As I have said,leave my sister alone."

"You're really challenging young one."
And with that she did what she had said.

"Leila!"

********

Susan suddenly felt a hit in her heart so she stood up and drank some water.

Astha who has noticed that came to her.

"Aunt Susan?"

"I'm fine."She said."It's as if something is coming. I am worried for my daughters."

********

Leila hit the wall and rolled to the stairs.

"Hello Leila."Edgar said wickedly."It's about time we sit to have a nice chat."

"Not on my watch."

That alone made him laugh until he saw Zenith and the others.

"Oh Zenith. I really feel pity for you but what can I do? Now that you've taken an innocent life,it makes you like me."

And with that he threw them all outside and locked the door from inside.

"What do you want Edgar?" She said and stood up.

"Nothing."He said."All I have is for you to say goodbye to them but I have another option. You can choose to stay here with me and watch as I take the lives of those you love and finally rule Getra or you die."