Chapter 95.

Without saying anything he went.

********

Kayla later came downstairs in her nightwear.
There she drank some water and roamed around for a while.

"You guys are still here."She said."What are you all up to? Just take that to Getra. I don't want to have anything to do with that."

"Fine we will after that."Leinali tole her."But what will you do if Elias comes again?"

"What do you want?"She cut her off."I'm sure the rest of you aren't human so get out."

"Kayla."Zenith shouted."Don't you have your manners?"

His words made her narrow her gaze."And who brought you into this?"

Seeing what Zenith might do next Leinali held his hand."Stop. She has already suffered. She doesn't know what she's saying right now."

"What are you mummuring about? Get out."She said and pointed at the door."

With that they went and Zenith just stared at her angrily.

Now it was left with Ezra.

"What are you still doing?"

"I know what you're going through. He won't come near you and even if he does don't forget to call me. See you tomorrow."He said."Have a good night."

Kayla just stood there, speechless.

She quickly headed to her room.

***********

The next day.....

Leinali paced up and down thinking about what she had said to Kayla.

She felt guilty and that was not her by that time.

So she made up her mind to apologize but before that she had to do something.

"Well hello."She said as she stared at the magical screen in front of her."It's been a while."

"Enchantress Leinali."Asia greeted."How are you."

"Good. How is July back in Elvelenar?"

"Good as always."She replied."You miss him."

"Yes. I want you back here. There are things imbalanced."

"Edgar right?"

"Yes."Leinali responded."Even worse. Just come here and I will tell you the rest of that."

In reply Asia nodded and the screen disappeared.

***************
Leinali then headed too see Zenith who was turning the map up and down side and side.

"Confused?"

"Yes."He replied."How? Why was it transferred into a different language and who made it?"

"It seemed it could harm and it was your parents who made it."

"What?"He said shockingly.

"Your mother used this map to send Edgar's father into the second realm but it takes two to open but one close. One goes,the other stay. Your father helped in opening the map. The only thing was that she had to follow Edgar's father into the second realm such that he will never come back whiles your father guards the map preventing anyone from seeing it. Since he was human,he had to hide it. And it has been centuries since it got lost."

"So...these are the words used to open the gateway to the second realm."

"Yes."

*************

"Humans!"She said angrily."So intolerant."Kayla said and rushed downstairs.

Later in the morning.......

Susan and Leila ate some breakfast as they conversed but it had seemed neither of her daughters were in the present.