Chapter 56

Now she found something suspicious about them which she could not fish it out especially the way they always knew the cause of anything paranormal.

It was as if they hid something from her.

She closed her eyes only to hope that when she wakes up, everything would be back to normal,as if nothing had happened in the first place.

*******
Kayla and Ezra appeared in a certain small room.

He sat on the chair as Kayla looked at him,puzzled.

His groan made Kayla come to the present.

"You're hurt."She said."I'll bring some towels."

She searched the place and finally found face towels and a bowl half full of water.

Quickly,she got everything done and went to him.

The blood oozing down his arms made her scared a bit.
What could she do?She just lived in the city and had not seen anything like that.

"Scared right?"He asked."I'll do it myself."

"Wait. Are your sockets in place? I'm holding a towel so just shut up and let me do it."She said."After all I got you into this. Sorry."

So, without wasting much time,she dipped the towel in the bowl and gently cleaned his arm.

Ezra just stared at the way she did that. He was not human and he could just seal the cut but no,he just decided to endure the pain so that Kayla would be nearer to him.

He just liked her company.

"So how did you kill them?"She asked whilst cleaning.

"Why?"

"I thought you would be killed by them."She said and stopped."They were about five or so."

"I beat them up."He said and looked at her expression but to her she did not quite believe.

She just smiled sarcastically and continued.

"Why do you like saving me?"She asked recollecting the time he saved her.

"You deserve to be saved and I'm glad I had done that or else you might be in serious danger."

At least that touched her.

"For that I'm grateful."

She said and looked at him.

After some minutes,she was done and used the other towel to cover his arm but the towel was heavy and so she did not.

The only idea she has was to tear her dress and she did.

She was done and the blood stains was on her dress.

But she didn't care. All that she cared was the fact that someone could save her.

"There is a small wardrobe is in my room after you get out."He said."My sister's clothes are in there."

"Thanks."She said.

"No thank you."He said."That's a nice way to help."Until he remembered."But let the whole thing stick between you and I."

"Alright."She replied."At least that's what I can do to thank you."

She quickly smiled and went out.

Ezra who was in the room just smiled at his arm especially the way she gently touched his arm and cleaned and bandaged it.

At least to him,not even Isosceles was near that.