Chapter 99*

"And why not?"She asked.

All Ezra did was to smile at her.

"I'm waiting."She said.

But he just stood there. Later he disappeared.

"And where is he?"

All of a sudden,a hand held her waist.

"Just keep quiet."He said.

"And just leave me alone."She replied."What is going on with you? Oh why? You like me?"

"What?"He exclaimed and left her."I don't like you. You are so annoying. If you were a bit cool enough I wouldn't mind."

"That's bad."She said and was about to leave when he took her hand.

"I don't like you."He said."I am head over heels for you."

**********

"Why did Ezra come with you?"

"He wanted to do something."Vail replied. "He likes Kayla"

"Noo...."She said doubtfully."Kayla? As in Leila's sister? She will punch him in the face."

"I'm not sure."Vail said."They are somehow dating but they chose to hide it."

Astha was just shocked to hear what she heard. She couldn't even process what was even going on.

All she did was to laugh. "Well good luck with that. Who knew two lost heartless souls will even come together?"

"I know right? She's just lucky."Vail praised."What is bothering me is Isosceles. She was Ezra's formal girlfriend."

"Don't worry I know that Ezra will guard Kayla for sure."

And with that they roamed around.

**********

"You."She said and laughed."You're lying.You will be insane to like an annoying person like me."

"And why would I?"He asked and used her hand to touch his bare chest." What do you feel?"

She wanted to leave her hand but he held it tightly.

"Your heart beat."She said.

"You feel the same way for me but you hide it."He said."Your heart beat had slightly increased."

"What? You don't know what you're saying."With that she pulled her hand.

Ezra couldn't wait. He knew what was deep in her soul and he knew she had some feelings for him but he had to bring it out.

He gave in and kissed her.

Kayla tried all her best to pull herself but she couldn't.

It was as if both her mind and body listened to him.

Ezra then held her and leaned her on the wall and there it continued.

Her heart raced beyond normal as she couldn't understand. Could she like him in return?

They finally broke the kiss and and Kayla eas as embarrassed as ever.
Gently,he caressed her face and smiled.

"I knew you had the same for me."He said."Have you forgotten I'm not human?"

Without wasting much time,he continued, holding and kissing her roughly.

He was not the smooth type and that was what he liked about himself.

Finally after all efforts Kayla gave in and kissed him back.

Ezra still holding her,he teleported her to a nearby table.

What was she doing? She asked herself.

She just couldn't endure what she was feeling right now.