Chapter 7

****
Please note that the next few words ahead will contain certain scenes here so please if you are not at the right age and also if you don't like such things you are free to skip this chapter.

Read at your own risk.

******************************

He pushed her on the ground and ripped off the buttons of her ticup top.

"Shh. Everything will be fine just obey me for the night and you will feel the pleasures of the world."

"Let me go."she almost cried as she held his hand but he slapped her powerful enough to knock her out.

"Oh little mortal."He adjusted her hair. "This will be fun."

Kayla woke up some seconds later and she tried shouting for help but her voice betrayed her.

"Why are you worrying?you won't get pregnant so give yourself to me."

He started holding her and kissing her.
She was dizzy but she would not give up yet. Not this girl.

He held her hair tightly and kissed her soft plump lips as she pushed away.
He continued by kissing her neck downwards and saw a mark beside it.

"She has been marked."

But that did not stop him. He kissed her neck much deeper until she gave out a light moan.

"Good. Moan for me."

"Get off."she said tiredly.

"I've not yet started so go and sleep."
He slapped her again and she passed out.

He position her well and tore her tube but unfortunately she was wearing her bra.

He removed the top she was wearing and good God.She looked gorgeous.

He laid himself on her as his chest touched her bare chest.

Her then tore her long skirt and smirked when he saw her underwear.

He gently touched her thighs and butt as he kissed her.

"Please help me."That was all she could say.

"Please someone help me..."She said faintly.
She felt numb and weak and was about to give up when she saw a figure behind him.

The figure held his hair and yanked him aside as she turned aside and slept.

"That the hell are you doing?"Elias asked.

His question gave him a blow as an answer.
"How dare you touch my woman?"

Now he started picking up the pieces in his head.
"You marked her."

"Yes I did and no one is allowed to lay eyes on her."

"Ezra I don't have time for that. She's a human and you are not so I will take her."

"Not when I am alive."
Ezra stretched his daggers and fought with Elias.

Elias punched him and took the lead.
"It seems you've been taking classes."Ezra said as he wiped the blood oozing from his mouth.

"Leave."Elias shouted and was about to punch him again when Ezra cut his arm.

"I don't want to hurt you so leave here."

"You are such a fool."Elias said out of disgust."I never considered you as a friend at all and you are ready to risk your worthless life for this human?"

"That's none of your business."

"Then go to hell."Elias whispered and the fight continued.

In the beginning Elias led the fight but as time passed,Ezra took over.
He beat him well until he laid on the ground almost motionless.