Chapter 102.

She couldn't help but to bring her face close to him.
"Are you awake?"She asked and noticed his eyebrow raise quickly.

"Really."She said and heard footsteps approaching the house.

Quickly,she woke Ezra up and headed to the door.

********

"Leila.....you came."

"Yes I did."She replied."Why do you look surprised?"

With that,she grinned."Is it a problem being concerned about you?"

Without wasting much time she went and headed to see Ezra who has disappeared already and in relief she breathed.

"Kayla is not that."

"Fine."She cut her off."If you are about to ask of Zenith,then be disappointed cause he didn't come."

"Oh."She said to herself and knew why.

***********

Vail and Astha sat on a nearby bench near the amusement park and conversed about themselves.

Sin e they met recently and now dating,they had to know themselves more and more.

After sitting for a while,they moved to the park and really enjoyed themselves.

From snapping pictures to riding the roller coaster.

Well that too brought some side effects....

**********

In the afternoon.........

Lucy who was in her room headed downstairs to see her parents.

It had been days and almost sometime now and she had really missed them.

Meanwhile her two annoying siblings Ria and Stephan kept testing her patience.

"And what are you two doing?"

"What? We are just standing in front of you. Is that too something for you?"Ria said and held the handrails.

"Look I'm not in the mood for that."Lucy said."Just get out of my way."

"Or else...."Stephan continued.

"You know what I'll do."
She really sounded serious saying that.

Since they did not want to get into any trouble,they paved way for her and watched her go to her parents' study room.

"Hello?"She knocked and said.

"Come in"Her father said.

"Dad."Lucy called and ran to take her hug."I've missed you so so much."

"Where were you?"Her mother asked."We were busily look for you. You didn't even call us and we thought you were in your new apartment."

With that she broke the hug.

"I'm sorry mom but this was the time I needed to be a helping hand."

"Go on."Her dad continued.

"You know my friend Leila? Her mother was taken by some goons and her sister was just pity to look at. As a concerned friend I stayed in her house as we helped finding her and gladly we did."

"Wow."

"We just couldn't find those....."

"Demons right?"Her dad continued."It's okay but I'm glad that you did this knowing you could have gotten into serious trouble for that."

He said and looked at his wife who seemed surprised to hear that.She took after me."

He said as he adjusted his suit.

"Hey hold on there she is my daughter first."Lucy's mother said.

"Oh you guys I take after you all."

Her parents smiled at her and wondered how this girl Lucy had grown up to the girl she is today.