Chapter 66

"Janette. How did you know and why are you so angry?"Leila rose her voice."Are you spying on me?"

"You lied to me Leila."She shouted."I'm your friend."

"I'm sorry but that's none of your business."

"Fine."Janette shouted."After all you are weak."

"What? Do you even know what you're saying?"

"I don't care. You hid this from me?"She said."From your only friend? Well, that's new."

"What type of a human are you?"Leila said in tears.

"You don't trust me do you? The next time you call me it's over...."

And with that she cut the call.

"Janette!"

"Leila. You don't know who you're messing with."Janette said and laughed."At least our friendship has ended and I'm glad it did."

*************
The Asernix was a company that was founded by Leila's father Noah before he died.
This company was responsible for discovering and extracting rare but valuable minerals and their extraction did not have too much negative effect on the environment and waters especially.

Their work made their company a big one.
Minerals far valuable than gold was founded by this company.

***************

Lucy went out and took some fresh air.
She was quite bored and had nothing to do.

So she went to the gardens and observed.

"What are you doing here?"She asked after seeing Tyson.

"Nothing."He said and adjusted his short dark brown hair.

"That's good."She said."How many demons are there in this area?"

"Why are you asking?"

"This lady Petra appeared in my room and said you weren't human and there is this Edgar who is a total nitwit."

"Go on."He said laughing.

"So how many?"

"There are so many."He replied."We might not eliminate all of them but Edgar,when he gets here and to your world, people will die. People like him should be killed."

"And where do they go?"She asked."They are not humans."

"They go to where they came from."He said."Some were sent from either hell or the spiritual realm. Others were casted here and to your world. Others were not made physical."

"Wow. You know so much."

He nodded."When you stay here from your childhood,you hear these things."He said."It's today. Edgar and his people be here so please don't get yourself into trouble. I will not know what I will do."

"Relax. Nothing will happen okay."She said and held his hand."Thanks for your concern."

Those two looked at each other and smiled. At least their environment was peaceful.

******************

"Hello."Janette called.

"Yes ma'am."The lady responded.

"I will buy eighty shares of the Arsenix company."

"But who are you?"

"Sorry darling but it's not part of your work"She said."I asked Aunt Susan and she agreed after all she will not be around and she needs her trusted friend to take care of the company and until Leila complete her university,I will be in charge so think of how much money you will all get if I buy the shares."

The innocent lady who thought of her angelic voice suddenly agreed.