Chapter 85

Without worsening the case,she left as more tears flowed from her eyes.

For Kayla she didn't regret it. All she knew was that,what she did,she had done it.

*******

Leila wiped her tears and headed to her room.
"What have I done?"She asked sadly."Dad please help me. I can't stand this. Please help me to face any trials ahead of me and please help Kayla to forgive all my ignorant sins I have committed and please don't make anyone harm any of us so that when the day come,we will be happy to see you once again."

*************

As the night fell,the visions of her father's death became clearer in Leila's memory.

But the real killer's outline became blurry for her.
But gladly,she saw the figure of a man with the hair resembling that of Zenith.

And with that,she woke up.

******************

She later came downstairs in her blue trousers matching a short sleeve pink top.

She's was a bit surprised not to see Zenith there until she remembered this was not his home.

**********

Around ten thirty in the morning, Susan too came downstairs to make some breakfast.

As for Kayla,she rather preferred to stay upstairs and watch what was happening back downstairs.

But she became bored and decided to come downstairs.
Without even greeting,she passed by and took some fruits and was about to go upstairs when her mother stopped her.

"Why don't you have some breakfast?"Susan said."We made your favorite one."

"We? No I thought you made it but I'm not hungry."Kayla responded."I'll prefer eating these healthy fruits to that before she poisons me with her hands."

"Kayla."Susan said surprisingly.

"Please don't scold me."Kayla said and turned.

"So what should I do to earn my apologies?"Leila asked.

"If only you tell that Janette of yours to step down and hand the company back to the original owner,then you'll be forgiven."Kayla said."After all isn't she your childhood friend?... nothing else apart from that."

"Anything else?"Leila asked as though she would just get everything done in a jiffy.

But Kayla stared at her in hatred and went outside.

"Kayla!"Leila called."Don't think of going out."

"Try me."She replied and went to the backyard.

*************

Kayla sat under the summer hut and called Stephanie and gladly she responded.

"Stephanie hey. Um... Can you come to my house? I'm bored and the family is not helping."

"Kayla I might not come right now. My father is having a hard time here. He's about to marry in a few minutes."

"Aww that great."Kayla replied."Hope you can do a video call and show me the whole show okay?"

"Alright."

*********
"People. They just get married anytime."Kayla said and waited."Hilarious."

To her it was just as hilarious as ever but there was something she was about it.
It makes two souls become one and it strengthens their bond with each other and that was what she thought.

Susan had gone around looking for Kayla whom she saw under the hut.

She looked a bit peaceful and did not want to temper with it so she watched her and later went.