Chapter 126.

Gradually,things started working well and the two sisters accepted July as their brother.

Susan then understood everything and everything came back to normal but this time even better.

She and Leinali slowly got communicative with each other.

*******

They spent the rest of the months remaining in the physical realm and enjoyed there.

Kayla's birthday was drawing near and they prepared for that. Finally Kayla turned twenty and was already matured.

As they partied,there was a knock at the door and Leila opened it.

"Ezra. You're here."Leila said until she remembered."But Kayla told me everything about you and I'm sorry you're not welcome."

"I know and that's why I'm coming."
Without saying any word,he made his way in.

*****

"Stephanie."Kayla called.

"Kayla"She said and rushed to her and gave her a hug."It's been a while. Especially with all that but happy birthday."

"Thanks okay."

As the two ladies discussed, Stephanie saw Ezra making his way to their direction.

"Um.... Kayla isn't that your friend?"
Kayla quickly turned and saw him and his appearance made her fume in anger.

"Kayla. "He said and took a glimpse of her. He really appreciated her beauty but this was not the time for that. He came with an aim and he had to complete it.
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to ...."

"Ezra I don't have that time for all this."Kayla cut him off.

Stephanie who had saw them decided to give them some privacy since she did not want to intervain.

"Kayla please...."

"Ezra!"She shouted drawing people's attention."I said I don't want anything to do with you."

That alone made Leila go to her.

"Is anything alright?"She asked."Look Ezra,you are already causing a tantrum here. Please leave from here."

"Well Leila you know what,I'm leaving. I want to have some fresh air."

"Kayla...."

But as soon as Leila turned to Ezra,he was long gone.

*********

Kayla walked down the hallway of her house.
She wondered if this day was to be the happiest day ever. All she wanted was to celebrate such a birthday wonderfully but now Ezra was here and of course he would made her day blue.

She walked down alone allowing the fresh air to pass through her. At least that gave her some peace.

But she was not alone and she knew already.

"Who's there?"She asked but there was no response. That was until she remembered. "Ezra. Come out and get the hell out of here."

Finally he came out with guilt on his face and headed to her. "I'm not leaving without to your apology."

"Then you are wasting you time."She told him."You so called ' immortals ' use us for your meal don't you and now you are here to say sorry. I almost died that day because of you."She pointed."After all this,you led me into your love life and there you tied me up about to cook me for your meal. You know what,just leave."

"I didn't know."He said in regret."I didn't know I would have feelings for mortals like you. I......if I will leave,unless I have your forgiveness with me or else  this will be my curse."