Chapter 70

"You're sitting here all alone."He said."Care to dance with the most handsome man?"

"Don't push it."She said."It's not nice and I don't do dancing."

She then turned her gaze at Leila but couldn't even see the two of them.

"And where could they be?"

**********

Astha and Vail danced and conversed about Zenith's connection with Leila.

"Yeah they're becoming close lately."He said."Maybe close enough to attract attention."

*********
He chirped."too bad."He caressed her thighs."How about something professional."

"Seriously?"Kayla threw his hand aside."I'm not like those girls you roam around with them Ezra. Why don't you call that triangle of yours. She might be missing you."

"No."He said."I like you and you suite my taste."

"Men."She said to herself."So typical."

"Well I will be sitting here until you agree to dance with me."

"Alright."She said."Then you will be here for a long time."

She then stood up and went to another seat and turned her gaze to him.
After seeing enough,she turned only to see him in front of her.

"I told you."He said in front of her

"How...."She turned to her previous seat."How....how are you here?"

"I do magic."He said.

"Ooh."

***************

They laughed and went to the garden.

"Why here?"

"To have peace."He said.

"Hm. Can I ask you something? Why were you in a bad state when I came to you here the last time?"

Her question seemed to pierce his heart."Mood swing."

She smiled."You can tell me."

"I've seen lonely for sometime."He said."My mom died and my father, I don't even know where he is."

"That's sad."

He took her hand."That's why I want to help find your mother. I don't want anyone to go through the pain I once went."

"And I thank you for that."She said and hugged him.

He hugged her and closed his eyes. For he had lied to her. He couldn't just tell her that he was the reason her father died.

That would be a pain in the gut.

"Thank you."He said and stopped the hug."For showing that it's not all people who can be as bad as I had always thought."

And with that he slowly touched her cheeks and kissed her.

For once,she was shocked and he's mind was as speechless as her but his way of kissing was not only her first but the best.

Without wasting much time,she
gave in and kisses him.

At least she knew the one she was kissing with.

**************

"You are something."Kayla said.

He scoffed."I had saved you from a demon and you did not think of doing anything for me."

"That was in the past and once again I thank you okay."She replied."Fine of I dance with you please promise you wouldn't worry me again."

"Alright."

As agreed, the two of them came on stage with the others and danced to the music's tune.

No words were exchanged.