Chapter 81

"Janette!!!!"Kayla who went to her headquarters shouted and threw what she could find.

Her eyes fell on the screen and she saw some shadows approaching.

"These people again?"She thought but as she still watched, narrowing her gaze,she saw Leila and that alone made her touch her chest.

"She's....she's here."She said shockingly."How is that possible?"

She could not even contemplate whether she should go up there or not. What she was thinking was that,if she goes there,what might Leila do to her if Edgar told her.

*******

"Is Kayla here?"Leila asked Ezra.
Of course he could not hide it,so in reply he nodded.

"Kayla? I'm back."Susan shouted."Please come out. We need to talk."

But it had been minutes and she did not even think of coming.

"Well I'd better get the hell out."

*****
She came out and stared at them and saw Leila in an expression she could not tell coming quickly to her.

"You're back."She said and pulled a smile on her face."That's great."

But Leila gave her a nasty slap in rely.
"You sided with Edgar to take me away!!"Leila shouted."What kind of a heartless person are you?"

"Good."Kayla replied."So you believe a total demon than me? And mom,I'm glad you're back. Why? Because Janette has bought the shares of the company and does not want to give it back."

"What?"

"And it is because of this person you call as your daughter."

"Kayla watch it."Leila warned and that surprised Zenith especially." Why are you so intolerable like that? At least you sided with him and that's what I can believe."

"Leila!!"Susan warned her."She's your sister."

"I only used with Edgar because I knew you would find a way to bring mom back and that Zenith would save you."Kayla said and then stared at Zenith." Now that mom is here,I don't want to see any of these again."

"Kayla you don't know what you're doing. Edgar is using you."Leinali told her.

"Just....stop it."She said.

"Kayla please let's stop this."Susan said as tears rolled down her cheeks."I'm sorry but we should leave this I'm the past. We can go back to Africa"

"Seriously? I thought you would take dad's company. I feel sorry for you."

With that,she stormed out.

"Kayla."Ariana called and went.

*************

"I'm sorry for Kayla's stubbornness."Leila apologized."She's not like that."

"Just hope she does not come in the way or else you all might get in serious trouble."Zenith said.

********
"Well well well."Petra said as she peeked from the window."A family tearing apart due to their own ignorance. Where one knows the truth,the other is joking with it. It's a pity."

She then giggled and disappeared.

**********

Kayla went to the backyard and sat on her knees with her head bent.

"Um.. Kayla? I understand what you're going through."Ariana said and sat down.