Chapter 75

"Isn't that painful?Watch her. Doesn't she look pity to you? Yet here you are joining people who will make your life a living hell."

"I understand your pain but sometimes you have to let things go."She said."There is a reason for everything."

"Reason?"He left her."You don't know what you're saying. At least your sister does."

"My sister. What have you done to her?"

"You don't know? She planned for this to happen. She sided with me to take you away as an exchange for your mother. Think. Why did she push you on the ground?"

That shocked her the more. Kayla could be annoying sometimes but she siding with the enemy meant she needed something far valuable.

"What are you going to do to me?"

"I will use you as my weapon to bring down Zenith especially. It seems he likes you."

"And my mom?"

"I done need her anymore."He said."Think of how you will escape with her now that I'm around."

With that he left the room.

************
With Leila all alone in the room,and idea suddenly hit her mind.
She went to her mother's coffin and called her name but all in vail.
She tried hitting the coffin but it did not work.
She did not give up even though her mind told her to rather she continued for hours until..... finally there was a slight move on her mother's hand.

"Everything will be fine."She told her and called her.

It was later that Susan's eyes shot open.

"Mom. I'm so glad you're alive. Wait here."

She saw a knife and used it to open the coffin.

There she took her mother and gave her the longest hug ever.

Now at last,the two lovely people were now united once again.

*************

In the room, Ezra's sister Ariana could hear their voices and that made her smile.

This might be her opportunity to leave there with them that is if Ezra doesn't save her on time.

Her smile was suddenly interrupted when she saw something.

She had the ability to see unforseen circumstances and prevent them.

She saw the figure of a lady in white smiling at her love but there a dark fog surrounded the lady making her vanish into flames.

"Something is coming."She said."I must leave here."

*************

"Now that we know where Edgar is,we have to get to him."Zenith said."But where's Asia? I've not seen her for a while."

"She went to Elvelenar to see July."

"And you did not tell us?"

"You did not ask."

"What are we waiting for?"He said."And must leave."

"Like this? Is about time we have a disguise."

*****************

Kayla in her headquarters watched some TV until a breaking news was finally said.

"Good day."The journalist said."Here I bring you news from the Asernix."
That caught her attention.
"The company just sold majority of it shares to none other than the president's niece, Janette Mcgal."

"What!!!!"