Chapter 72

"Kayla."Leila called and went to hug her."Sorry. Why didn't you tell me?"

She pulled herself from her.
"It's in the past. Why do you want to know anyway?"

"I'm your sister."Leila said with tears in her eyes.

"No you're not."Kayla pushed her  to the ground.

Edgar went and held Leila by the hair and her scream made Zenith even angrier.

"And don't think of coming. All of you don't come near if only you want her back alive."

"Leave her alone."Lucy said.

"Well good luck."He said and vanished with her.

**********

"That's sad."Elias said."Hi."

Kayla was shocked, afraid and her asthma decided to come by this time and her body stayed static.
Her breathing stopped but she decided to endure it by trying to inhale some air.

"Elias."Ezra said shockingly."You're alive."

Ezra went to Kayla and held her hand."Don't even think of touching her. She has suffered than anyone here."

Elias scoffed."I don't have time. I will come here when the time is due."He then looked at Kayla and smiled darkly.

"He's alive."Isosceles said."That will be fun"

She then vanished.

***********

Zenith ran to Elias to give him a nasty fist punch but unfortunately,he vanished before he could do that.

****

Kayla turned and slowly went as everyone stared at her.

"Kayla."Lucy called." He's the one."

She did not mind looking back how much more answering.

Astha wanted to go to Kayla but Vail held her hand and nodded.
"She needs some privacy."

**********
All alone in the hallway, Kayla cried.
She wanted Edgar to take Leila but the way Leila stood by her,made her change her mind.

What had she done? Now that she did not do her part how can Edgar give them to her.

She wasn't happy with her life without her dad but now that her only family had been taken,how can she love her life.

Ezra on the other hand went and stood behind Kayla and watched.

"What have I done?"She cried.

Her asthma rose and she stood. She held her heart and tried but to no avail.

She searched for her inhaler but the long dress prevented her and the long cut on her side was another. At least it was cut on one side.

It was in her underwear.

So she pulled her inhaler from her underwear but it had fallen and if she tried to bend down,it might be worse.

Things got blurry for her and her lungs seemed to have gotten squeezed.

She finally decided to bend and inhaled trying to penetrate for air but she gave up and fell.

"Kayla!!"Ezra shouted and went to her."Kayla please wake up." 

He then teleported her to his place and put her on his bed.

"Isosceles."He said in pure anger."You've crossed your limit."

*******

Zenith and Leinali were in their headquarters as they discussed.

"Zenith you knew this would happen. Right now Leila is taken."