Chapter 14

"After that he pushed her and she really hit the floor very well. I also saw him holding Leila by the hair."She paused as she began to cry."Unfortunately in order to save their lives,Susan was taken."

"Oh no." She wailed.

"We must help her to find her mother."

In reply,Lucy nodded.

"I'll be back in some minutes. Just wait here."

Lucy went to wherever she went to as Astha was left all alone.
She tried to forget the whole incident that took place last night but her mind played it over again like a video rewinder especially that handsome devilishly looking man."

********
Leila came downstairs wearing a dark blue jeans and a lose top.
She made tea and sat down drinking.
The scenario that happened reminded her of how her dad died.
About how he risked his life to save her.
As she remembered,she just broke down in tears.

She recalled what her mother had said.
Of course she had to find Kayla and tell her everything.
It might not be easy but if that's what she wants her to do,then she will do it.

She nodded as she drank the tea.
After some minutes,she turned off the main meter and locked everything in the house.

She covered the chairs,tables,beds and televisions
and sprayed the room.

The house looked beautiful and that made her smile.

She packed up her dresses and all the things she would need on her journey to find her mom and sister.

She also packed up some of Kayla's belongings and other stuffs she might need when she finds her.

Now it was left with Leila as she stood there smiling faintly at the house as she held the two travelling bags.

"I will find you mom."She smiled."I will find you."

She, after saying it, went out of the house and locked the door and placed the keys in her bag.

Smiling at the scene in front of her,she started walking with the aim of finding that man to help her find her mother.
That is if she meets him.

And with that she went...

Now her greatest experience awaits her.
Will she overcome it or not?
Well that's what I need to know.

*****